iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday to the one and only Tom!!!!!

Started by fishpharmer, November 25, 2010, 05:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishpharmer

Tom, Have yourself a wonderful and happy birthday!!!!  Your an icon here on forestry forum.  I am very proud you're my good friend. 
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

ellmoe

Hey, Tom. Let me be the first to second that! Happy 39th!

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

IMERC

Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Chuck White

Happy birthday Tom.              Have a good one! 
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Magicman

Happy Birthday Tom.  You thought that I was gonna catch you so you just had another one.  I wonder how many times that it has fallen on Thanksgiving Day?

You are not an old bird....just old.   ;)

Of course, there are a few other FF members with birthdays today: Tom (68), Timber_Framer (50), Wallys World (53), jdtuttle (54), Hanson (25

Happy Birthday to you also.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Meadows Miller

Gday

And a Big Happy Birthday to you Tom  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8) And to Everyone I hope you Had A Good one  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8)

Best Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

isawlogs

Mon ami Tom,
 je te souhaites que cette journée en soit une qui ce répète a plusieurs reprise dans le futur, que la santé te maintienne encore pour longtemps. Je suis fier de t'avoir comme ami et d'avoir pu te serrer la pince !
  Joyeuse anniversaire mon ami  !!!!
smiley_wavy smiley_wavy smiley_wavy

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

submarinesailor

Quote from: isawlogs on November 25, 2010, 08:02:14 AM
Mon ami Tom,
 je te souhaites que cette journée en soit une qui ce répète a plusieurs reprise dans le futur, que la santé te maintienne encore pour longtemps. Je suis fier de t'avoir comme ami et d'avoir pu te serrer la pince !
  Joyeuse anniversaire mon ami  !!!!
smiley_wavy smiley_wavy smiley_wavy

Ditto on what Marcel said 8) 8) 8)

What DID he say ??? ??? ??? :D :D :D

Bruce

Roxie

Say when

Mark K

Husky 372's-385's,576, 2100
Treefarmer C7D
Franklin 405
Belsaw m-14 sawmill

Jeff

Hey Tom!  Wake up! It's time to blow out all those candles on your Turkey!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

Happy birthday Tom.  You share your birthday with my late father. Like you , he had a lot of turkey day birthdays.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

sbishop

Happy Bday Tom....

Sub, i'm going to translate for Isawlogs...let me get my french/chiac dictionnaire out.

"Mon good buddy Tom,
I wish this day will repeat often in the future, your health keeps u going for a long time. i'm glad to have you has a friend and was able to pinch your $%^$##  
Happy Bday mon ami."

Isawlogs...you holding out on something?????  :o  :)
Sbishop

sprucebunny

Happy Birthday, Tom and wishing you many returns of the day.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

sawman

'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Holmes

Think like a farmer.

DouginUtah

Here is the translation by Google:

My friend Tom,
  I'll wish that this day is one that this was repeated several times in the future, that you maintain health much longer. I am proud to have you as a friend and he could shake your clip!
   Happy Birthday my friend

:D :D :D
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

Papa1stuff

A very Happy Birthday to you Tom and a wish for many many more have a great day young man!!
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Coon

Happy Birthday Tom and to the rest of you celebrating today as well.   :)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

DR Buck

Probably too busy eating turkey.

Happy Birthday Tom.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

IMERC

Quote from: DouginUtah on November 25, 2010, 12:25:29 PM

Here is the translation by Google:

My friend Tom,
  I'll wish that this day is one that this was repeated several times in the future, that you maintain health much longer. I am proud to have you as a friend and he could shake your clip!
   Happy Birthday my friend

:D :D :D

but that was on the internet...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Thank You Sponsors!