iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Northern sawyers

Started by bandmiller2, November 16, 2010, 07:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandmiller2

Nows the time to start thinking about moving sawdust around before it freezes.Leave some around your mills  foundation as it keeps the frost from going deep.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

paul case

on my ranch we have a lot of liquid cooled engines and now is the time we have to think about that yearly check of the antifreeze and bring in those water loaded fire extenguishers and such.
i checked 17 engines the other day and only one needed some so i just drained it. thats not bad considering that some years i have bought and used most of a 55 gallon drum of antifreeze.    pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

pnyberg

It's pretty surprising that I've gone this far without having to add windshield washing fluid to my lube mix.  Those days are coming soon though.

--Peter
No longer milling

Captain

Most years Mrs Captain has been right after cleaning up all of the sawdust to cycle thru the horse stalls.  This year, she's a bit behind recovering from a couple of surgeries.  Once it gets wet, hard to get it dry again....

Captain

Thank You Sponsors!