iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What is nessary

Started by peteloare, November 15, 2010, 03:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peteloare

I am moving to Florida. I am a self employed indivudial with one truck. Im having trouble finding out what is nessary to haul pulp wood inside the state only within 150 miles. Any imput or direction will be thanked much.

Tom

To get the straight scoop, you must go  to the FLDOT and ask your questions.  Many of the rules are Federal and fall under the scope of the Federal CDL.  Those that don't are covered by the FLDOT, who, along with the Fla. State Patrol, are responsible for upholding the laws.

I'll assure you that just having a Commercial Drivers License doesn't mean that you know the law. The book is mighty thick.

Jeff

So are you trying to now get information because you are going to turn into a logger, or because you are still seeking info against a logger for legal purposes? We didn't forget your first post you know...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Skiddah

After reading your first post and now this one, I have a little bit of advice.  It's pretty easy to see through your ruse from the first post to this one.  Any information that you get here wouldn't really help you since it's not admissible in a court of law.  If you don't like the advice that you're getting from the attorney referenced in your first post, instead of going here for your "information", hire a new lawyer.

chucker

respect nature ! and she will produce for you !!  jonsered 625 670  2159 2171/28"  efco 147 husky 390xp/28" .375... 455r/auto tune 18" .58 gauge

treefarmer87

i side with jeff on this one.....
1994 Ford L9000
2004 Tigercat 718
1998 Barko 225
1999 John Deere 748G
FEC 1550 slasher
CTR 314 Delimber
Sthil 461
Sthil 250

Thank You Sponsors!