iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM razortip blades

Started by qbilder, October 30, 2010, 11:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qbilder

Anybody try the new razortip blades from WM? I'm thinking of buying a batch to try as they seem to be exactly what I need as I cut almost only very hard woods, some of which are abrasive like mesquite & desert ironwood. Thanks       
God bless our troops

Bibbyman

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

qbilder

Quote from: poolman on October 31, 2010, 09:19:51 PM
I buy some really good bands called RIPPER .037 made in England with hardened teeth.They are 14.55 dollars each at Coleman Supply and will slice up hard logs .I  can sharpen 4 times and not have to set the teeth.I have looked all over for the biggest bang for my buck and i found it.Maybe You are spending less than Me ,let Me know  if You get a very good blade for even less.  Thanks Brian

Wow that's awesome!!! How do I contact Coleman Supply? Are the blades 1-1/4" wide? I like the sound of hardened teeth and .037", and really like the sound of $14.55 :) Thanks a bunch for the tip 
God bless our troops

qbilder

Thanks a bunch. Mine is a Linn style mill, 158" blade.       
God bless our troops

poolman

Coleman supply can be called at (812)865-4001  .You have to get a box of 14 to get a good deal.My bands are 12ft 6inch long .They charge more if its longer than mine.Let me know how you do,  brian

Thank You Sponsors!