iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The picture thing

Started by sandhills, October 27, 2010, 12:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandhills

I finally took the time to upload java and figure out how to get pictures in my album.  It really is simple but I guess I'am too, so here's my question, after I browse and select the photo for uploading it says "Preparing file 1/187 and then starts counting up, 2/187, 3/187 and so on.  There probably is 187 photos there, am I uploading all of them?  I stopped it because I was only trying to upload 4 pictures.

Warbird

Yup.  It was trying to upload all 187.  You must have selected them all somehow.  Try uploading them 1 at a time, just to see how it's supposed to go all the way through.

terrifictimbersllc

Sounds like the problem I described above (I have MAC)

when browsing, in the uploader, for your picture, try double clicking  fast on a folder to open it.  Sounds like you single click on folder. 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

sandhills

I was, I'll try the double click, thanks.  I can go through and remove them one at a time by using the remove selected tab but there's gotta be a faster way and I never took the time to see if that would work. 

sandhills

Thanks again terrifictimbers, I did it right this time and it seemed to work.

Thank You Sponsors!