iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Had a mishap with my log truck!

Started by Woodhauler, October 16, 2010, 04:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Hauled a load of firewood to a member on here , snowstorm and backed into his pick up when i was turning around! I am sure that the pick up must have jumped into the back of my western-star cause me being a professional truck driver their is no way i could have hit it! :D ;D
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

snowstorm

and i said i wouldnt tell anyone.....now the whole world knows a ford tailgate wont stand up to a starcar

Ed_K

Sorry we found out,hope you can find a fix.
I know of a dodge with a ford rear bumper because they hold up better,so it must of been a good bump.Always makes your stomach queasy.
Ed K

barbender

sounds like a typical firewood delivery, that's when most of my mishaps occur ::)
Too many irons in the fire

Magicman

Just when everything was going OK.  One of my Granddaughters backed into her Mother's van last week.   :-\  My Son was NOT happy.   >:(
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Okrafarmer

I hate it when that happens. I have a penchant for knocking down customers' mail boxes.  :o :-[ :'(
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Coon

snowstorm you shoulda got into your pickup and shown that western-star who was boss around your place.  ;)  :D  you know the ol' saying  "An eye for an eye".   :D 

Hey, atleast you guys can laugh about it.  Just tell everyone that your truck has a lazy eye.  ;D tell em that ol' star crumpled like a pop can too cuz your truck was built Ford Tough.  eh eh

Best thing of all was noone was hurt. 

Brad.

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Corley5

One time my dump trailer's tailgate came unhooked from the side as I was pulling ahead dumping the load of firewood.  The client's min-van didn't fair so well.  It smashed in the sliding door pretty good although the door still worked.  He wasn't concerned about it .  Said it was a POS anyway, it was, and not to worry about it  :-\ ;D  Not sure how his wife felt about it and they've never called me for anymore wood ;D :D :) 
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Meadows Miller

Quote from: snowstorm on October 16, 2010, 05:08:28 PM
and i said i wouldnt tell anyone.....now the whole world knows a ford tailgate wont stand up to a starcar

Ahh at least you can both joke about it  ;) :D :D ;D 8) Any  car or 14 wont stand upto a Starcar hitting it just ask my Grandfather  ;) :D :D :D ;D

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

woodmills1

I hit my sister in laws subaro with the blue ox grapple a few months ago 7 days after she bought it.  shoulda listened to myself as I was a greasin it and saying move her car................ :P
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!