iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A building in Silver Springs Fl

Started by rbarshaw, October 13, 2010, 10:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbarshaw

Here are several pictures I took of this interesting, massive building, for your viewing enjoyment.

Been doing so much with so little for so long I can now do anything with nothing, except help from y'all!
By the way rbarshaw is short for Robert Barshaw.
My Second Mill Is Shopbuilt 64HP,37" wheels, still a work in progress.

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

rbarshaw

You're welcome. It's a little different than i've seen before.
Been doing so much with so little for so long I can now do anything with nothing, except help from y'all!

ljmathias

Thanks from me too- I love seeing different ways of putting up buildings and this one is unique in my experience.  Interesting take off on the kingpin and apparently all bolted together.... very functional.

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Stephen1

Thanks for the pics, interesting all the hardware, holding it together, looks like a public building. I enjoyed looking thru thos pics.
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

rbarshaw

Quote from: Jeff on October 20, 2010, 03:31:00 PM
Do you have an exterior view?
Sorry Jeff, I must of lost my mind, I don't even remember looking at the outside of the building. I do remember being very interested in the framing inside tho'. This is the Jeep Safari ride waiting line building in the Silver Springs Attraction.

Thank You Sponsors!