iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Welcome Bio-Burner as our newest Forestry Forum sponsor!

Started by Jeff, October 07, 2010, 02:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Please Welcome Bio-Burner as a sponsor to the Forestry Forum.  www.bioburner.com

I know many of our longtime members remember bio-mizer, well, if you ask Scott Laskowski, President of the company of LEI-Products about it, he can explain how those original ideas and early days of bio-mizer led to the creation of the totally new Bio-Burner, an evolution of the original idea into a truly remarkable breakthrough of modern engineering and technology.

These are my words now. I was a tester of the original machine, and I was left a bit disappointed with that original concept. When Scott told me that he and son Ben had went off on their own and started a new company and developed a completely different machine based on the original goals, I was still a bit skeptical. That skepticism came to an abrupt halt when I was able to see the new machine up close and personal in my own back yard.  Anyone that was there that day, I can guarantee, was also impressed.  :)

I can tell you this now, after thinking that they wouldn't, they did. THEY DID IT! 8)

Those of you that came to the 2010 Pig Roast got to see this first hand. A modern heat source that can burn almost anything!

Bio-Burner's sponsorship is different then any other sponsorship we have had in the past.  I'm so impressed with the product, and I've always been impressed with the Laskowski family, that I wanted the Forestry Forum and its members to do all it can to help promote the Bio-Burner, and in turn, as Bio-Burner grows as I know it will, Bio-Burner can help support the Forestry Forum.

Scott and Ben now have a sponsor forum in the sponsor news section of the Forestry Forum where you can feel free to ask anything you want to know about the Bio-Burner and its capabilities.  Please do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y1m2XbPtDI
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

Welcome (back) to the Forum - in a new form!  8)

Here's Scott Laskowski explaining to Mary how the first attempt prototype worked.  John Hicks looks on. (2006)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Warbird

Jeff

Jeff

Bioman

Quote from: Bibbyman on October 07, 2010, 03:00:02 PM
Welcome (back) to the Forum - in a new form!  8)

Here's Scott Laskowski explaining to Mary how the first attempt prototype worked.  John Hicks looks on. (2006)

I never thought I'd see that one again!  What a blast from the past  :)

fishpharmer

Welcome Bio-Burner!!!

Glad to have you as sponsors!! Thanks.

I had an opportunity to check out the Bio-Burner at the pig roast, an impressive machine that put out a lot of heat.  Nice folks too.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Reddog

Welcome, it was good talking to you at the pig roast.
Nice looking machine. :)

sawman

'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Buck

Welcome Bio Burner!  I cant wait to learn more about it.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Magicman

Welcome Scott, Ben, and the entire Bio-Burner family.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Don K

Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Piston

Welcome back  8)
Looking forward to learning more about your product. 
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

ElectricAl

I'm glad that Scott and Ben did not give up on there dream of a marketable
Bio-Burner.

If you get a chance check out the YouTubes of the Bio-Burner.
Any one with a corn burner will like the nasty stuff the Bio-Burner consumes.

So to Scott and Ben,   8)
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

LOGDOG

Welcome, welcome, welcome - and thank you for supporting this great Forum.

Awesome soundtrack on that video.

Bioman

Thank You Sponsors!