iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Forest Products Laboratory's centenial

Started by Tom, October 07, 2010, 01:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

The Forest Products Laboratory in Madison, Wisconsin recently celebrated 100 years of wood and forest products research. The Lab has been involved in ground-breaking research with numerous wood product companies across the nation in its 100-year history that is beautifully depicted in this 12-minute video.

pasbuild

I was fortunate to be part of a group of FFers to get a tour of the facilities thanks to member Beenthere, truly a fascinating place and a must see if ever given the opportunity.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

I've never been there myself. Lots of great information has come from there over the years.

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ron Scott

~Ron

Ron Scott

Welcome to the Fall 2010 issue of NewsLine, the Forest Products Laboratory's quarterly newsletter.

In this issue you'll find articles about a new method for evaluating cellulose and a report on carbon and U.S. forests, as well as information on opportunities for cooperation with the Forest Products Laboratory.  Highlights on FPL's participation at the Boy Scout Jamboree and a link to our new 12-minute centennial video are also provided.

We hope you enjoy reading this newsletter and encourage you to forward it on to others who may be interested.  As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions and look forward to receiving them.

If you would like to change your contact information or be removed from this mailing list, simply reply to this email.

Happy reading!

**Your pop-up blocker must be disabled to view NewsLine**

http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/index.php?promotion_id=con_0038

>==<>==<>==<>==<>==<>==<>==<>==<
~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!