iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers

Started by sbishop, September 29, 2010, 12:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbishop

Our 10 month old daughter Rayne could use all the prayers she can get. She was sent to a childrens hospital in Halifax, NS in August. She keep getting infections that she could not fight off herself. Tomorrow we will be receiving the official results from all her blood test. Blood was sent to Cincinnati, Toronto and Germany. The doctors are 99% sure it is Severe Congenital Neutropenia or Kostmann syndrome (1 in a million). She is unable to produce neutrophils in her white blood cells that fight off bacteria infections. If they are right, there is no cure but there is treatment. She is receiving treatment now, its a daily injection of G-CFS.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping they are wrong and its something else. Once we receive word, i will update this post.

For this reason i haven't been on here that much and the camp has been pretty much on hold. Once we get throught this, hopefully our lives will get back to normal and we can enjoy the outdoors again.

Thanks
Sbishop

Warbird

We will be praying for Rayne, Sbishop.  And for you and the rest of the family, as well.  Keep us updated.

JohnG28

Your daughter and family will be in our prayers. Hope the best for her.
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

Norm

You can count on us for the prayers and support.

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawman

Prayers from southeast MO. as well.
  May God bless you and your family.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

SwampDonkey

Hoping everything gets better with your daughter. You'll have to show her how to fish those salmon at the camp one day.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

breederman

Together we got this !

Nate Surveyor

Lord,
We know that your kindness is greater than ours.
Please forgive us all of our sins, and let the stripes of Jesus, be in place of this young lady, with immune system problems. Please raise her up, in good health.
In Jesus name, amen.
I know less than I used to.

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

barbender

I will be praying for your precious little girl
Too many irons in the fire

Meadows Miller

Gday

Thats not good to hear but at least there is some treatment available to young Rayne You and your Family will be in My thoughts and prayers Mate  ;)

Best Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Young Miss Rayne and your whole family are in our prayers here in the Panhandle of Florida.

Herb

Coon

Thoughts and prayers from here in Saskatchewan.

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Magicman

My prayers are with Rayne and your family during this difficult time.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Mooseherder

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Ernie

The Good Lord has given the medical people a lot of skills Jan and I pray that they use them well for Rayne.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

sandhills

StephenRice

I am praying for her and for your family as well.  May you feel the peace of the Lord and may He wrap His arms around your little girl and hold her tight.
"Pure gold fears no fire!" - (Ancient Chinese proverb)  What do you fear?

DoubleD

My prayers for little Rayne and your Family as well
Wannabe a sawmiller

woodsteach

More prayers from Nebraska for your family.
Brand X Swing Mill, JD 317 Skidloader, MS460 & 290, the best family a guy could ever dream of...all provided by God up above.  (with help from our banker ; ) )

Stephen Alford

logon

sbishop

We are back from our 11hrs return trip with not much to report, not all the test results were in except for one.

She tested negative for Fanconi anemia (which is good) but the docs were pretty certain she didn't have that.

We have to wait a few more weeks for the Kostmann result.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your thoughts and prayers, what a great much of people here at FF!

i've attached a picture a Rayne and her big brother Hunter.....all smiles!

Thanks
Sbishop

Thank You Sponsors!