iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Sea of Tranquility

Started by SwampDonkey, September 27, 2010, 05:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

This is mostly balsam fir with red spruce sprinkled through it.

Believe me it's 3 times as thick as the picture shows, I'm standing up on a big rock snapping the picture. This is 7:00 am this morning. It's actually a little brighter than the photo indicates.

Ready for bush whacking. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Don K

What are you leaving, the balsam?

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

WDH

How did you get to the dark side of the moon  ???.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

Don, as many spruce as I can find that will stand up when I cut the fir around them. Some are too skinny because it's so thick. But, mostly what is left standing is fir, because that's mostly what we have on this site. Rain for the rest of the week.  ::) The temps at night are going to be up to 65 degrees, so at least it's a warm rain. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!