iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New York State Non-Industrial Private Landowner survey.

Started by chainspinrunner, September 24, 2010, 02:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chainspinrunner

I am currently working on a Capstone project to finish my bachelor's degree at Paul Smith's College in the Adirondack State Park. I am looking for some Non-Industrial Private Landowners that will participate in my survey.

My project title is : An Examination of Conservation-Based Financial Incentive Programs to Discourage Parcelization of Private Forestlands in New York State
  The survey's purpose is to: (1)Recognize the problem of forest fragmentation and parcelization. (2) State the current status of the parcelization rates. (3) Offer the idea of using Forest tax incentives and cost-sharing programs cooperatively to increase financial benefits and prevent parcelization and sub-dividing.

What I am doing here, is looking for some Private landowners that I can survey via telephone, e-mail, or in-person. 

If there are any landowners who are willing to assist me with this survey, please reply to this post or e-mail me at: grose@s.paulsmiths.edu  then I can make some phone calls, e-mail the survey, or even visit!

Grose

cheyenne

Home of the white buffalo

chainspinrunner

Great!
If you want to email me I can give you the survey or we can do it over the phone.

G.Rose
Grose

cheyenne

Home of the white buffalo

Thank You Sponsors!