iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Specifically what kind of Oak

Started by Restoman, September 18, 2010, 11:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restoman

This is something I hold pretty dear to myself.  This is a tree I planted about 12 years ago as a sapling 3" tall.  The sapling grew from a tree just 20 feet away.  All but one of the 5 trees has been cut down that provided the seeds.  The trees just remind me of childhood and this tree making it just puts a smile on my face every time I see it.  I know this is an Oak growing in NW Louisiana.  Any questions or additional information you need to help me will be furnished.   I would like to plant some around my house now. 

Restoman

okay now i'm coming off crazy. I posted a link and it's not showing??

--Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--/photos/claytonburris/sets/72157624985405308/
This gallery deal is a joke!!! Why can't we use flicker or --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--.   Hmm maybe a tinyurl will trick her.  

--Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--/26n7op7

nope.  This isn't happening.   Sorry guys.  Thanks for looking anyways.

SwampDonkey

I don't know why you would say "This gallery deal is a joke!!! Why can't we use flicker or"? Your using a gallery over there, so why not this one on the forum? I know one reason, is you don't have to resize the image for us slow dialupers. Well, those off site galleries sometimes vanish and the photo is lost for ever. In here it stays in tact as long as the forum exists. If that's hard to get a grip with, I guess nothing further can convince you of the importance of our own gallery. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!