iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

So, who has these in their neck of the woods?

Started by SwampDonkey, September 18, 2010, 03:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

I assume a good many folks have seen these and maybe had throwing contests as kids in school yards. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Dave Shepard

We've got'em. They can really cover over the junk. Maybe that's a good thing. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Okrafarmer

It's a vine, right? I think I remember them in Maine.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

bill m

Yes, I can remember having fall "snowball" fights with them. They still grow next to my shed in the back yard.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

SPIKER

I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

SwampDonkey

They grow here near brooks and fence rows and climb up the woody shrubs. When I was a kid they grew on the brick walls of the school and the old fence row next to the adjacent fields.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

nas

Have lots here.  Nothing better for throwing at your older brother ;D 8)

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

isawlogs

Here they are present also.  Now what are they called ???  :P
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

SwampDonkey

wild cucumbers. They have a couple big seeds that look like squash seed. They drop out when ripe and the pod opens up. ;D

Jeff, want some for the alder groves? :D :D :D

isawlogs

Good , nice to know you name it the same thing as I do.  :)  I also have climbing poison ivy that grows along with it ..  :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

pigman

Wild cucumbers can make hand shucking corn a very unpleasent experience.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

jon12345

aka boppers, good for annoying your sister, and don't get you in nearly as much trouble as throwing burdocks in her hair  :)
A.A.S. in Forest Technology.....Ironworker

forest

I remember these from school in Kenora, so it would seem that wild cucumber is a hardy vine that gives kids lots of fun.

Thank You Sponsors!