iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Help loading photo's

Started by Peder McElroy, September 17, 2010, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder McElroy

I can  load photo's to my gallery,but have trouble loading them to a new post. Thanks for any help I have some good photos. Peder

isawlogs

You are so close ,  ;)

start the post that you want your pic in , open your galery ( I do this in an other window ) clic the pic you want in your post , below it you should see this ...

Filename:   CIMG0130.JPG
Forestry Forum Photo Insertion Code:   Click here to copy this photo code directly to your Forestry Forum post window

once this is clicked , it will put it in your post , its magic  :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Hilltop366

If I am loading photos and trying to use them as I am typing a post I have to close the photo album and reopen it in order to get them in the post, Also I click the preview button to see if it worked.

Tom

I wonder why you have to do that, Hilltop?   I don't.  I can add picture after picture just by hitting the backbutton on the browser and going back to the album for a new one.

terrifictimbersllc

I can't seem to use the ways in the previous 2 posts.  However once I have uploaded a photo and I can see it in my gallery, I click on the photo.  This gives a box with text in it in the center of the page near the bottom.  I select this text and copy it, then go to my post and paste it in to the text box I am typing in.   This text contains the commands to post the picture.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Hilltop366

Well I really don't know Tom.

I'm not so sure that it was explained well...I think we are on the same page.

What I mean is if I am writing a post and up load a new photo to my gallery and try to use it in the current post it wont show up in the post unless I close and reopen the photo gallery. Is this what you thought I was saying?

I'm using an Imac, that may be why.

captain_crunch

I have my days also if in gallery click on photo sroll down till you see url addy to pic high lite it click copy then use paste to put it in topic
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

Peder McElroy

Thanks guys I'll try all of the above. Peder

P.S. It worked thanks again.

Thank You Sponsors!