iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Week One, All is Well in the NFL

Started by Gary_C, September 13, 2010, 10:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary_C

Well, the Vikings and Farve found they needed some work and lost.  8)

The Packers found they needed some more work and they won.  8)

And the Lions took one in the shorts for the benefit of a rule change for everyone, hopefully.   :)
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

JohnG28

The end of that lions game was ridiculous. I still can't believe ::) how that happened.
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

paul case

oh my the cheifs won last night.
i went to bed befroe it was over. they were ahead but i figured they still had time to throw it away. thats how those usually end anyway. i am not a fan but my mom and my son are. wooohooo! go cheifs.   pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Warbird

I haven't heard about the Lions game.  Please elaborate?

Gary_C

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

beenthere

Warbird
The Lions made a late-game pass to a receiver in the end zone, who caught the ball and held it in one hand away from the defender, while dropping to the turf on both legs. He then rolled to the turf, ball came to the turf still in his one hand. As he came to his feet he let go of the ball. It was ruled incomplete according to the rule.  Unfortunate for the Lions, and good for the Bears.

The Jets/Chiefs game was interesting to watch. And looked like the Chiefs might just do that.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Raider Bill

IMO that was a catch and touchdown.

TOO MANY RULES!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

JohnG28

I agree with you raiderbill, that was surely a touchdown.
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

blaze83

cleveland stil stinks on ice,  they make it hard to cheer for them  >:(  glad the packers won, and the cowboys lost on the last play of the game because of a holding call hahahahahahha  that made my weekend.   oh yea!!!  and the lions where robbed big time, I like the old rule,  position was established after 2 steps,  the NFL really does stand for the "no fun league"   I like college football much better.  Some friends of mine got my wife and I tickets to go see cleveland and the chiefs  this coming sunday,  i think i'll cheer for the chiefs,  cleveland is painful to watch.
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

petefrom bearswamp

Go Giants!!!
but I don't expect too much this year.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Thank You Sponsors!