iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My new Kioti

Started by John Bartley, September 11, 2010, 08:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Bartley

As promised .... here's the new toy :

DK35SE-HST, 66" bucket, Horst pallet forks, Meteor 68" blower. Tractor and loader are 61 hours used, but sold by the dealer as new with full new warranty. Forks and blower are new.

cheers

John

Kioti DK35HSE w/loader & forks
Champion 25hp band mill, 20' bed
Stihl MS361
Stihl 026

fishpharmer

Nice, soon you will wonder how you got by without it.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

firefighter

That is a nice toy ,I have been looking at them also keep us posted how it works

isawlogs

I hope you never need use the blower to its capacity , but if you do , you will sure be glad you got it. 
That is a sweet looking set-up.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

shinnlinger

You are going to love that.....
Shinnlinger
Woodshop teacher, pasture raised chicken farmer
34 horse kubota L-2850, Turner Band Mill, '84 F-600,
living in self-built/milled timberframe home

John Bartley

Thanks for the comments guys!  I searched the web thoroughly looking for bad reviews on the Kioti product in general and on this model in particular - I couldn't find a single one .... so I'm pretty sure that it'll be ok. I won't be working it to death anyway, and my stuff tends to get well looked after and last a long long time. Only had one glitch at delivery....I had ordered it with a completely manual blower and when it landed here it had hydraulic chute rotation (I hadn't paid for that option), so I called the dealer, told him about it and asked him how much extra $ it would be to just keep it. He gave me a very low $ figure, so I gave him a credit card number. I teased him about it....sending extra stuff that the customer wouldn't want to send back.... :D

cheers

John
Kioti DK35HSE w/loader & forks
Champion 25hp band mill, 20' bed
Stihl MS361
Stihl 026

donny hochstetler

looks great   you"ll like it,  I had a dk 55 with factory cab  , loader,   nice tractor,  but not enough lift capacity for my tree service , so I traded on an  863 bobcat, maybe someday I can get another tractor,  I would definatly consider the kioti good luck

woodmills1

congrats on the nice orange machine

I had a 99 LK3054 for years and now a 07 DK40se

here is a shamless plug for payeur.com  check it out

love orange  stihl, woodmizer, KIOTI,  blue ox....wait thats not orange
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

LOGDOG

Nice looking rig there John. It was the "orange" that got you wasn't it? Once the "orange bug" bites you it's hard to recover.  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!