iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Leaving Peterson Portable Sawmills

Started by mcfcfan, September 15, 2010, 08:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcfcfan

Hi all,

I am sorry to say i will be departing from Petersons on Friday 24th September. :'( :'(
I have leart a great deal over the last three years from this great forum (a wealth of knowledge) and have met some wonderfull and intersting people during that time.
Thank you all for your assistance and input and i wish you all good luck, fortune and especilly good health for many years to come.

All the very best.
Kind regards
Lee
Peterson Portable Sawmills
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
but how to dance in the rain."

Bill Gaiche

mcfcfan , I hope from your post that you are going to be ok. what ever you do and where ever you go we will be with you in spirit. Do your best to keep us informed what ever you decide to do. You obviously have a lot of friends on the F/F that will be thinking of you. Good luck,bg

fishpharmer

Lee,
Hope all is well and your going on to bigger and better things.  You have answered numerous questions for me in the past.  Hope you still hang around FF.  Wish you the best.

Fish
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

firefighter

Lee
         Thanks for all the help and it was great to me you in the Fort last year take care and hopfully that soccer team with all the high priced tallent will get to the top good luck in all your endevers .
                              Firefighter

islandlogger

Good Luck To Ya Lee!

Hope the Peterson venture was good and took you on forward to something else good!

I managed to get back to Loggin stateside and do the UK thing as a "holiday" now

Still millin
Still loggin
Still lovin it!!

Best

islandlogger

Part_Timer

Long life and Happiness Lee

The Doepkers
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Thank You Sponsors!