iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

One mans junk is anothers treasure...........

Started by gator gar, September 09, 2010, 04:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gator gar

I went and seen Buck in DeRidder the other day and picked up some valve bodies to go on my sawmill. They were pretty rusty and old, but, I have them torn completely apart and cleaned like you wouldn't believe. Going to replace the O-Rings and extend the length of the all threads and put 6 out of the 8 together. Going to work like a charm. Buck saved me a good chunk of change with his generousity and I appreciate it. It was junk to him, but I'm sure glad to have them.

Chuck White

You're absolutely right Gator.

It's nice to see someone elses junk, especially when they don't mind if you take it home.

Lots of times when no one wants the junk, the owner has to pay the trash man to haul it away, so you're actually helping each other out!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Buck

Gar, just get em to work. Hope they help you make a lil money without the strain on the old backside.  I've learned  (and try to learn more every day)to pay it forward. I believe that a good deed always comes back to you. Good Luck!
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Thank You Sponsors!