iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

is it bad when

Started by Dan_Shade, August 29, 2010, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

Is it bad when you are eating a box of raisins, and after you've been shoveling them into your mouth, you see things moving in your hand?

now, my stomach is normally pretty strong about such things, but watching this critter crawl around over a plate sitting by my computer is flipping my stomach.

I guess I'll have another beer or two to compensate for the worms/grubs/maggots/whatever I probably ate.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

DanG

Nahh, it ain't too bad.  There's several ways you can go here.  First thing, you can just get rid of the plate and snarf'em down straight outta the box.  Ya don't hafta look at them that way.  If you're gonna use a plate though, just pick out the ones that move and give'em to the dog.  He probably wants to participate anyway, and that'll make him happy.  If you ain't got a dog, just stick them in the freezer for a little while.  That will make the mobile ones quite a bit less mobile, and you won't notice them so bad.  If none of those options work for you, it might be time to clean out the 'fridge.  You did have them in the 'fridge, didn't you?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Mooseherder

Ignore the ones that are moving.  It's just your imagination. :D

Dan_Shade

DanG, I only keep beer and expired milk in my fridge.

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Burlkraft

Don't worry Dan, What's a little extra protein?  :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Weekend_Sawyer

Take a stiff shot of your favorite amber liquid. Gives em a last drink too.  :D
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

SwampDonkey

Heck, grains and fruit and preserves are full of bugs. Ain't killed us off yet. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!