iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

zenoah/shindaiwa g3200

Started by KahNon, August 18, 2010, 07:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KahNon

Any opinions about this saw maybe ? I can buy it for 100$ and it is in excellent condition.
Also have my eyes on a vintage solo 680 that has never been used. Asking price is 450$.

Tom

jteneyck

Took me awhile to find out what saw this is.  Here's a link for anyone interested:

http://outdoor-power-equipment.net/chainsaw-gas/zenoah/g-3200/

Sorry, I don't know anything about this particular saw.  I can tell you I am very pleased with the three small Shindaiwa saws I own, although if I was looking for a top handle saw I would look for a Stihl 190T or 200T.  But you won't get one of those for $100.  If this saw is in good shape you probably can't go wrong if Shindaiwa was the builder and it was built for the pro market.  If the case is magnesium, then it's probably one of their pro saws.   

ladylake

I'd grab that  G3200 in a second, good build quality. The Stihl 200t is a excellent but cost a lot, the 192t will not have the quality of the G3200. I have a Solo 690 that has excellent power and is built good, a bit heavy. A 680 for $450 seems a bit high here in the states.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Thank You Sponsors!