iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I got one!

Started by Buck, August 17, 2010, 05:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buck

Woo Hoo!  Firewood will be a different thing now. Picked up a multitech sfp18 and conveyor today. You dont see these in my neck of the woods.  Proud of this score on the used market. Cant find my dang camera!
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

tyb525

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Magicman

If you don't post a picture, it didn't happen  ;D  and you don't have it.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Buck

Ok, here's the proof.....

MM, tole you so! splitwood_smiley splitwood_smiley
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Magicman

What the man said. He has proof  :D   Looks like that little pear tree is a producer also.  That tree can't be much more than 10 years old.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

gator gar

Yep, he has got it and I have seen it first hand. I went and seen Buck yesterday and he gave me some stackable valves to go on my mill. He has a few good deals around there on that yard. I like that crawler thing with the knucklie boom loader that you can just stack logs on the back of it with. Crawl in the woods empty and crawl out loaded.

Meadows Miller

Gday

Great Score Buck  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8) it should do a top job for you Mate  ;) ;D

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

ArcFault

Two questions. I'm a newb so don't call me stupid or anything. What advantedge does the conveyor offer? (Sorry if this is a dumb question)

And the second question is what was the second picture?

Buck

Its a firewood processor.  In goes the log out comes the firewood. Up the conveyor to a pile or a truck.  Instead of somebody having to clear out in front of it constantly instead of being backed up with the split wood. Google firewood processors and watch some video. Most companies have posted videos on the web.

ArcFault

Quote from: Buck on September 10, 2010, 05:16:07 PM
Its a firewood processor.  In goes the log out comes the firewood. Up the conveyor to a pile or a truck.  Instead of somebody having to clear out in front of it constantly instead of being backed up with the split wood. Google firewood processors and watch some video. Most companies have posted videos on the web.

Thank you sir... It is quite neat.

SwampDonkey

Buck, your causing wheels to spin. All that aspen he has to cut to keep warm. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!