Sponsors:

Winter love

Started by Texas Ranger, August 17, 2010, 10:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Gary_C

Is that you Tex?   :D :D

You sure would not see something like that here in the north. Trees growing out of a guys roof that is.

Obviously a doctored photo cause there's lines and things that don't match in that picture.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Coon

Geez Swamp Donkey.... I didn't know you went around kissing guys just for the love of it.  :D  Just don''t go round kissing some guys daughter or ya may end up in his freezer.   :D  :D  :D  :D 
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Tom

Ya can't fool me!   That guy isn't kissing that moose, he's eating it.  I always heard that Canadians lked their meat raw rare.   We at least pickle lips down here.  :D

Is this how y'all eat Moose, just start on one end?  :D :D

Coon

Tom, we like to smoke our meat  before we eat it..... but they're awefully hard to light. It's kinda like sittin' on dat ol' stubborn mule backwards.  ;)  :D  ;D

Tom

We've got that all figured out too.  It's the mule that is turned around backwards.  Durn stupid mules.  If you tie his head to a post, he can't turn around like that.  :-\

Coon

....but I thought that long thing on the southbound end of the northbound mule would make for some pretty good joystick steering.     ;D  :D

Tom

The last cowboy I heard of leading his horse home from that end was so drunk that he thought that someone had cut the head off and he had hold of the windpipe.  :-\ ;D

isawlogs

ok you two , take your meds now .  :P
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Texas Ranger

Not yet, I wanna hear the punch line!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Coon

isawlogs, I took my meds this morning.   ;)  If you really think we're off our rockers the answer is ........... yup. I can't figure out how to get off of Tom's durned mule without falling on my head.   horn_smiley   

A psycologist once asked me this next question and left me in the room for about 20 minutes to see if I could figure out the answer.  When he came back into the room and said you get two guesses at the answer...

The question:  If you were driving down the road in your canoe and one of the wheels falls off..... then how many pancakes does it take to cover the doghouse?

....there is an actual real answer to the question. ;) I got it on the first try and boy you should have seen the dumbfounded look on that mans face.  He said yup you are definately a special piece of work.  ;D   ;D 

C'mon yall make yer guesses.... I'll be back later wif da answer and we'll see how many crazy people there are around the forum.  ;D

pasbuild

If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

gary

Coon

nope and nope c'mon now the answer is staring you right in the face.  ;)

SwampDonkey

I see Tom musta found a use for them feral hogs in the swamp. He even kept souvenirs.  ;D

That moose is too close for me, but I have been within 25 feet or so of a cow on occasion.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Quote from: Coon on August 19, 2010, 01:22:46 AMnope and nope c'mon now the answer is staring you right in the face.  ;)

Are you NUTS?! You can't use pancakes to fix a doghouse! It'll burst into flames, the dog'll run out on fire into the neighbors garage igniting the leaking gas can on the floor, which will then explode, rocketing through the garage ceiling into their kithcen, knocking the handle that's protruding from the stove of a pot of boiling water, spilling the water into the circuitry of the stove causing a circuit overload, which will in turn cause the stuck circuit breaker in the basement to begin melting, fusing the main breaker, overloading the transformer on the pole outside, causing IT to explode, shooting skyward, glancing of the wing of a Cesna overhead, sending IT spiraling into a nearby lake, entangling itself in a waterskiers tow line, causing him to whip around narrowly missing the boat, only to smack a giant snapping turtle just hard enough to send IT reeling toward the nearby road landing right in front of the next canoe, knocking off IT's wheel, and starting this whole ridiculous mess all over again, except it won't start again, because the resident boy genius down the road saw the whole thing and isn't about to let this go on forever, so he'll flip the switch on his latest science project sending a huge ripple through the fabric of the space-time continuum, tilting the Earth's axis ever so slightly, causing another ripple, this time in the Earths magnetic field, resulting in sudden howling winds blowing out all the fires, and when all the stinking smoke clears and the thick dust settles, all your left with is a smoldering doghouse that still has a hole in it , a hot dog, and some unknown number of burnt pancakes, and I don't know how many burnt pancakes because I didn't bother to figure it out, cause you can't fly a rubber duck over the north pole in the summer if the tiger's spots are moving over Paris.   Now, what was the question?  Oh, twice as many if the dog is helping you.    :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Coon

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  I like your answer magic, you were the closest one so far.  ;D

......... the answer is 7.  Read the question again now and I bet ya can figure out how it can be this number......

isawlogs

Something must gets lost in translation there Coon .. cause it dont add up to anything to me .  :-\ ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Texas Ranger

Ain't gonna be no pancakes on the dog house around this place, they don't last long enough to get out the door.  7, huh, one short of a tall stack.

Coon

It is seven because if you break it all down into little pieces that don't make sense they add up to 7.   :D 

DeepWoods

Magicman, You had both my wife and I laughing for quite some time.  I think I want to eat pancakes with you sometime.
Norwood LM2000 with 23 HP Briggs and 21 foot track, Hand Built Logging Arch, Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener and Setter. 48" Xtreme Duty Logrite Cant Hook.

SwampDonkey

Just for some of the newer members who haven't gotten deep into the older threads. ;D

Something Cheesy About Those Moose

;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Magicman on August 19, 2010, 08:21:52 AM
Quote from: Coon on August 19, 2010, 01:22:46 AMnope and nope c'mon now the answer is staring you right in the face.  ;)

Are you NUTS?! You can't use pancakes to fix a doghouse! It'll burst into flames, the dog'll run out on fire into the neighbors garage igniting the leaking gas can on the floor, which will then explode, rocketing through the garage ceiling into their kithcen, knocking the handle that's protruding from the stove of a pot of boiling water, spilling the water into the circuitry of the stove causing a circuit overload, which will in turn cause the stuck circuit breaker in the basement to begin melting, fusing the main breaker, overloading the transformer on the pole outside, causing IT to explode, shooting skyward, glancing of the wing of a Cesna overhead, sending IT spiraling into a nearby lake, entangling itself in a waterskiers tow line, causing him to whip around narrowly missing the boat, only to smack a giant snapping turtle just hard enough to send IT reeling toward the nearby road landing right in front of the next canoe, knocking off IT's wheel, and starting this whole ridiculous mess all over again, except it won't start again, because the resident boy genius down the road saw the whole thing and isn't about to let this go on forever, so he'll flip the switch on his latest science project sending a huge ripple through the fabric of the space-time continuum, tilting the Earth's axis ever so slightly, causing another ripple, this time in the Earths magnetic field, resulting in sudden howling winds blowing out all the fires, and when all the stinking smoke clears and the thick dust settles, all your left with is a smoldering doghouse that still has a hole in it , a hot dog, and some unknown number of burnt pancakes, and I don't know how many burnt pancakes because I didn't bother to figure it out, cause you can't fly a rubber duck over the north pole in the summer if the tiger's spots are moving over Paris.   Now, what was the question?  Oh, twice as many if the dog is helping you.    :)

Magic,

Mr. Goldberg called and said he's going to sue you for stealing his ideas!

Herb

Magicman

Quote from: PC-Urban-Sawyer on August 22, 2010, 06:15:35 PMMr. Goldberg called and said he's going to sue you for stealing his ideas!  Herb

Can't sue me.  We both gotta sue somebody else.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!