iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Product Evaluation

Started by DanG, August 14, 2010, 08:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Linda just opened a can of 9 Lives cat food and put it in 3 little dishes on the kitchen floor.  As I type and laugh my butt off, there are three cats scratching at the tile, trying to cover the stuff up! :o :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Roxie

That must be hilarious!   :D

Our cat will not eat anything but dry cat food.  It's alot less expensive, and for that reason I'm glad, but it makes me wonder what's really in the can? 
Say when

jim king

The other day I walked into the bedroom and my cat was doing the same thing but was trying to bury my tennis shoes.  I had worn them for a day to long for him and he wanted to bury the smell.

Slabs

Looks like recycling has gone to an all time low.
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

easymoney

yes some of that canned cat food can really stink. no wonder cat poo smells so bad.
my sister has a cat and she said she usually gets some tuna flavor cat food. the other day the store was out of it and the clerk told her that the gulf oil spill was the reason. she figured that they just had pulled it from the shelves waiting for the price to go up.

DanG

:D :D  That clerk was reaching pretty deep to cover up the fact that they had fumbled their inventory control.  It also points up the rampant ignorance, nationwide, about the Gulf of Mexico.  There is very little, if any commercial tuna fishing here. ::)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!