Sponsors:

I'ts looked better

Started by Jeff, August 11, 2010, 02:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

DanG that fir limb! 

I think I missed it with the brushhog!

Guess not.  :-\

Still wearable though! (around the woods that is) :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

I've seen "new" ones in stores worse than that.

Mmmm, maybe a new hat order may be in the works sooner than we thought.   :)

I need to take a picture of my leaf blower pile of leaf blower that fell off of my JD in front of the bushhog.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DanG

:D :D :D

I once built a nice little sideline business around an old tractor and a bushhog.  Betcha I've mowed a pickup load of hats!

That one actually came out pretty nice, according to that last pic.  Sorta makes ya look like you been doin' some work or somethin'. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Warbird

Yikes!  Poor thing.  Better the hat than your forehead, I suppose.  Did you see the pics I recently uploaded of the FF hat at MacLaren River Lodge?

Jeff

Yup, I saw those. Pretty cool.

Dang, I was working  ;D

DanG

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

D._Frederick

Jeff,

You need to get to work on them brushhog blades! If they where sharp there would be no hat.

Ironwood

Least your head wasnt in it.  :o

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Bushgrinder

Looks like your cap just Increased in value if you shop at walmart.
I've chewed a few myself behind a tractor over the years. :D

Slabs

Aw shucks Boss!  It gives you a lot of character.
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

Coon

Put that hat on fleabay.... I bet you'd get a mint for it.  :D

BTW  it makes you look a bit more like a Yooper now.  ;D 

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

WDH

Quote from: Bushgrinder on August 11, 2010, 07:29:26 PM
Looks like your cap just Increased in value if you shop at walmart.

:D :D :D
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

beenthere

Get that hat up for auction.  ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Don K

It looks a little like some of us. A little skint up, ragged around the edges, but still up to the task. It's just getting broke in. ;D

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

scsmith42

Quote from: Slabs on August 11, 2010, 07:38:21 PM
Aw shucks Boss!  It gives you a lot of character.

My thoughts exactly!
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Jeff

Well, I learned an important lesson here.  I really need a hair cut.

SwampDonkey

And here I told everyone I left ya safe and sound and intact when I left ya.  ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Coon

Nah, swamp I think he was just testing it out to see if it was sharp enough to shave with.  ;)  Might be a little rough around the edges but hey.....  :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Slabs

Quote from: Jeff on August 12, 2010, 10:26:57 PM
Well, I learned an important lesson here.  I really need a hair cut.

Which hair?  I didn't see any flyaways.
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

Thank You Sponsors!