iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dust Mask

Started by Magicman, August 10, 2010, 04:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I always wear a dust mask while sawing and cutting.  This one has a valve which allows moist air to escape.  I always keep a few boxes of 10 on hand for customers to buy.  I sell them for $25.  Many of the customers use them in the hayfield.

Google 8511 dust mask.  The best price that I found was 12.80 per 10 through Amazon.  4 boxes was free shipping.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Kevin

Looks like they have come down in price.

3M R8511-2 N95 Valved Sanding and Fiberglass Respirator 2-Pack

List Price:    $8.99
Price:    $8.72 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

Magicman

Yup, depending upon where/when you search.  That looked like a 2 pack?

You've really gotta be careful and sometimes do a search for the same item for several days.   I looked at my 10 pack item one night and then went back the next morning to order.  It was gone.  That night's search it popped back up so I ordered.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!