iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Splittin' wood

Started by Tom, October 14, 2001, 01:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Charlie trusts me explicitly.  Little brothers are taught to always trust their big brothers.

Gordon

Just looking at that picture scares me. Man Charlie please oh please don't do that. Not that Tom doesn't have good aim but what if a bee comes along at the wrong time.----oops :o

Nice form Tom looks like your really going to wack something and hopfully it's the log and not part of Charlies hands. :D

Gordon

Kevin

Gordon, not to worry.
Tom is only cutting the chain that links the handcuffs.

Gordon

OOP'S my mistake, I thought that there was something bright and shiney on Charlies wrists.  ;D

Should have known better I see enough of them at work. :D

Gordon

Jeff

What we don't see here is that Tom tripped over the iron ball that was shackled to Charlie's leg. The resulting stumble made the maul miss the cuffs completely, only to strike the iron ball. The resulting spark set the dry swamp grass on fire near the base of the wood pile. They would have got it out in short order had it not first reached the bottle of jack the two of them had hid out there, actually the real reason for being at the wood pile to begin with.

The resulting conflagration quickly burned most of the hair from their heads, which they had to wrap heavily in gauze.

PLEASE BE A GOOD AMERICAN! DO NOT TYPE CAST OTHERS JUST BECAUSE OF THIER DRESS!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Eggsander

Possible caption to photo above:
"O.K. I'll hold it, and when I nod my head you hit it!"  :D :D :D
Steve

Thank You Sponsors!