iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

tupper lake woodsmen feilds days

Started by twobears, July 06, 2010, 06:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twobears

weekend of july 10th..who,s going?? i,am undesided right now..it,s one of those weekends with way to much going on...we,ll see saturday morning what wins.

delbert

Chuck White

Hey Twobears, where the heck have you been, you've been awful quiet lately.  ;D

We'll be going to Tupper for the Woodsmens festival.  We'll be there on Saturday.  ;)

I'll be wearing my Forestry Forum hat.  Maybe someone from here will recognize it and say howdy!  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Chuck White

We'll be heading up to Tupper in a couple of hours.

Takes about an hour to get there.

Hope it doesn't get rained out.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

twobears

HI CHUCK:i,ve been really busy..when,i do get computer time i just mostly read.
i think i,ll be headed to tupper on sunday.i went to a auction in clayton today they had a strapping cart and tools i wanted.....i got outbid tho.

trapper for life
delbert

Chuck White

We went today, picked up the supplies I had ordered, secured them in the truck.

Then we toured the events.  It was quite hot there, but not like it would have been if we hadn't gotten the rain yesterday.

We'll be helping my brother put in hay tomorrow, so We'll be headed back to the sawmill on Monday.

The customer called and said they have some White Pine down and cut to length and will be skidding it to the mill over the weekend.

twobears

i,am headed to tupper. 7/11/10... i,am the big guy with a wild turkey hat on..hard to miss from what i,ve been told..  ;D

delbert

Logosol Steve

Hey twobears,

It was nice to meet you at the show. Thanks for hanging around the booth for a bit. It's nice to put a face to the name.

Steve

Thank You Sponsors!