iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I saw some lumber cut this morning..

Started by gator gar, July 06, 2010, 02:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gator gar

I went and visited Boman1 today and he was running the scragg mill, while his dad was running the big circular saw and let me tell you, they were putting out some cants and lumber. There were logs piled up around there for awhile and they were cutting them up in a hurry. We visited for awhile, but he wouldn't slow down, or take his hands off those joysticks. He was steady gettin it. That's a nice operation they got going on around there. It was nice seeing a big operation like that. Made you want to be a part of it. You hear that Bo?? I want to be a part of that operation.

Magicman

I'm glad that you went and took a peek and told us what he's been up to.  He's been keeping secrets.   smiley_ignore    ;)

Did you see the helper that breaks stuff  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

gator gar

Quote from: Magicman on July 06, 2010, 02:49:07 PM

Did you see the helper that breaks stuff  ???

Yep, I saw him in the back putting that Woodmizer through it's motions. Trust me, if there was a place for a log to be sawn, there was a log there and someone sawing on it.

boman1

Mark I'm trying to find a spot for you and your Woodmizer ! I will call you in the next couple days.I overnighted a part for one of the loaders....that didn't show up overnight ! >:(   . If my woodmizer help works on my mill again you might get to saw on mine....  ;D

gator gar

Quote from: boman1 on July 06, 2010, 10:09:09 PM
Mark I'm trying to find a spot for you and your Woodmizer !

I'm ready when you are........more than ready, actually. If it happens, we need toget a picture of all 3 of the Woodmizers working together.

gator gar

What's the word, Boman1??? You find me a nice shady spot with a breeze???

Coon

We need some pics of all this action.  ;D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

gator gar

Quote from: Coon on July 08, 2010, 09:55:55 PM
We need some pics of all this action.  ;D

I give you my word. I'll learn how to post pics some how and some way and show you some sawing, if I get out there.

379hammerdown

Heck, I'm right up the road from both of you. I could be the official photographer & picture poster!

Just sayin' hello to you Y'all!

Keith

boman1

Hey Keith. If you coming to take pictures bring your gloves....gator gar may need some help with the 3/8 boards I need him to cut. ;D.     

gator gar

Quote from: boman1 on July 10, 2010, 07:02:06 PM
Hey Keith. If you coming to take pictures bring your gloves....gator gar may need some help with the 3/8 boards I need him to cut. ;D.     

I wish you would answer your phone. I pulled my mill all the way to Corrigan, to find about three locks on that log chain going to the entrance gate. Oh well, It gave me an excuse to hit Dee's BBQ up the road. I guess them boys finished edging pretty early. Of course I didn't get there til 3 pm. I'll be back bright and early Monday morning. Oh, i don't think there will be too many of them 3/8 boards being cut on my mill. The Mayor can have all them he wants. I hope you ordered those blades, cause I plan on sawing some lumber this week.

boman1

My phone doesn't work Saturdays when I'm fishing a tournament....  ;D.  What happened to I will be there early ? 3 ain't early....    I will see you at 7 Monday . Have good weekend !

gator gar

Quote from: boman1 on July 10, 2010, 08:13:49 PM
My phone doesn't work Saturdays when I'm fishing a tournament....  ;D.  What happened to I will be there early ? 3 ain't early....    I will see you at 7 Monday . Have good weekend !

You told me to sleep late, plus, I had that ol boy come over with his stump grinder and knock down that big stump that was in the way of my new horse barn. See ya Monday.

Thank You Sponsors!