iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

woodhaven

Started by woodhaven, July 01, 2010, 01:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodhaven

Thank you for the email reminder that woodhaven hadn't been on in a while.  I just checked our email and saw the message.  I hope you guys and ladies don't mind, when I get straightened out a bit, if I come back and read posts.  I did that a lot on the general board and the food section.  Got some great recipes there.

The sad news is, I lost woodhaven on June 15th after a short illness.  He is out of pain now, which I am very thankful for.  :'(

If it is not against rules, I will come back in the near future and put up some for sale items, like his beloved circle saw mill.  I know I will never have the nerve to use it without him here!  He would probably come back and bop me up side the head.
Richard

DanG

Oh my Goodness!  I'm very very sorry to hear that, as I'm sure everybody else here is.  You and your family will be in our prayers.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Tom

My condolences.  It always hurts all of us at the Forestry forum to learn of a member passing.   I wish you the speed of recovery from your loss and woodhaven (Richard)  a pleasant trek to his new home.

You are more than welcome to come back and visit.   We'll be memorializing woodhaven's userid, so it would be in your best interest to start one of your own. It's nothing unusual here.  We have many husband/wife  partners, business partners, and brothers, with each their own membership.   I'll be looking forward to your involvement.  It doesn't matter that you run a mill or not, it matters that you are part of the Forestry forum family.  :)

Patty

I am so sorry for your loss. How devastating.

Of course you are welcome to join us, we always enjoy meeting and sharing with new friends.  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

wood monger

I am very sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family. I hav'nt been a member very long but these people seem like a great bunch.

Raider Bill

My condolences to you and family. I'm sad the hear this.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Don K

So sorry for you loss. I hope that you would join us in this huge family on here.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

WDH

Please join us.  I am so sorry for your loss.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

PC-Urban-Sawyer

I'm deeply saddened to learn of your loss.

Please know that you will be welcome here whenever you feel like joining our community.

Herb

Chuck White

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Know that we're thinking of you and your family.

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

mcfcfan

We are deeply sorry for your loss.
All at Petersons NZ
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
but how to dance in the rain."

beenthere

woodhaven will be missed. Always sad to hear such news.

Welcome to Mrs. woodhaven, and thank you for letting us know about Mr.

Our prayers are with you.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

fishpharmer

So sorry to hear of your loss.  My prayers are with your family.

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Coon

Condolences from our family to yours.  Please don't be afraid to still be a part of the FF family.

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Burlkraft

I am sorry to hear of Woodhaven's passing.

Our prayers are with you and your family.

You are welcome here anytime.
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Corley5

We're sorry for loss.  We'll have you in our thoughts.  Hang around the FF is a great place
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

isawlogs

Sorry to hear of his passing , toutes mes condoléences , my condolences ti you and family . Please do join , you are welcomed any oll time.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Meadows Miller

Hi Mrs Woodhaven

Im sorry to hear we have lost Richard  My deepest condolences go out to You and your family  :( 

and as Tom said feel free join up and drop in anytime as you are part of the family  ;) as you can tell we like food alot around here  ;D its not just about mills  :D

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

thecfarm

Sorry to hear that woodhaven is not with us anymore. We would enjoy having you stick around as a member. Don't be afraid  to post a recipe yourself.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

customdave

Sorry to hear this sad news Mrs Woodhaven, my condolences. Take care & God Bless.

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Captain

Our thoughts and condolences for you and your family.

Captain and Mrs Captain

woodhaven

Many thanks to all of you.  I know Richard enjoyed coming here even if he didn't post much.  I am honored to be invited to the family.  I have already seen what a nice family it is to be a member of.  Thanks again.   Shirley
Richard

Warbird

Shirley, our prayers are with you and your family.  There are many good folks here, if you need any help at all, you have but to ask.

MrMoo

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. May God give you comfort.

sprintfan11

Prayers for you and your family, God bless you.
Use up, wear out, make do or do without.

Husqvarna 455 Rancher 20"
1994 GMC 1500 4X4
Central Boiler 5036 OWB
Troy-Built 27 ton splitter
Generac 6500 generator
More stuff to come....

Thank You Sponsors!