iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thank You for the invite

Started by old Dutchman, June 27, 2010, 02:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old Dutchman

I have been gone for a long time. New forums, more time, and I haven't got this done,I don't know of too many forums that invite old fatrs like Me back, :o But thanks a lot smiley_clapping smiley_clapping

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Jeff

Yea, I had this big red button that kept popping up telling me that old Dutchman had been lollygagging too much and that we better get him back here. So I pushed it.

I wonder if this is  anything like when you push our doorbell button that Tammy's Yorkie Barks?  I swear, he's hard wired to that doorbell switch. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

I have the same problem with Boo-Boo. Could be the Golden Retriever or the terrier. We gave him a good run the other day. We live on a dead end dirt road on a hill and my friend and his Grand Daughter and I went down the hill on 2 wagons. Probaly a good 1500 feet.We started at 4 and got done at 9 at night and Boo-Boo went up and down every time we did. The ones riding the wagons had my wife pull us back with the tractor.The one on four feet traveled on his feet up an down for 5 hours. He did get tired on the end and wait for us on the last hill. All the kids had a great time.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

fishpharmer

Glad your back.  What's been going on?
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Thank You Sponsors!