iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Is this an approved technique?

Started by malcolmtent, June 21, 2010, 11:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malcolmtent

John Woodworth

this has been hereon the forum before and it allways amazes me how stupid some people can be and still survive, maybe the man is smarter than I give him credit for, he did get his first load in the truck for the dump run.
Two Garret 21 skidders, Garret 10 skidder, 580 Case Backhoe, Mobile Dimension sawmill, 066, 046 mag, 044, 036mag, 034, 056 mag, 075, 026, lewis winch

Tom

Well, he did manage to get the tree down and loaded in the back of the pickup.  But, that darn fence.  If the fence hadn't been there he could have moved the truck out of the way.  Then, on the other hand....  If the truck hadn't been there the fence would have been damaged.  :P :D

captain_crunch

Guys
I have done some things I don't care to talk about but that Feller is way ahead of me :D :D 8)
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

ljmathias

Just read an article about people so incompetent that they really don't realize how incompetent they are... this guy seems to fall in that category, although I have to admit, I've done some pretty stupid things in my time (which is getting longer and longer all the time despite all the stupid things... praise be for Somebody not holding grudges).

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

Jamie_C

I think he is slightly exceeding his GVW for that little truck  :D

WDH

He can't be that stupid, so it looks staged. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Lj, didn't you just get back from South Africa?  What color truck were you driving?    :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

malcolmtent

Quote from: WDH on June 21, 2010, 07:18:57 PM
He can't be that stupid, so it looks staged. 

Perhaps. But my ex's father - one of the smartest men I have ever met - cut a branch off a tree with the ladder on the branch that he was cutting. And I've drilled a hole in the bottom of a boat - while it was in the water.

If this South African had killed himself, he'd be a Darwin Awards finalist.....

captain_crunch

Malc
Are you trying to cheer me up r what ;D ;D
I did almost same  with ladder and  barn door but that was back in the days of Rodeo and Coors Light ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

ljmathias

Magic: they don't have as many trucks over there as we do, and certainly not the big ones we seem to like wasting gas money on... All my trucks are white except the 4WD I'm re-engining: it's going to be a delightful two-tone, mostly white with burgandy doors and hood- make a heck of a farm truck!

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

Bridger

Thank You Sponsors!