iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bandsaw

Started by Bill Gaiche, June 20, 2010, 09:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gaiche

paul case

looks like the only thing missing is bill with a smile and a ple of sawdust n lumber?  how about some specs on the build? great picture though . we like pic's .   pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Bill Gaiche

Paul if it wasnt for tom nobody could have seen the photo. Hes sharp. Saw has a 14hp Briggs vangard. Used w/m wheels, band rollers, belts, shafts, tensioners and a few of there bolts. Bought winch, sprockets and chain. The rest i made and threw it together and it worked. Had done some sawing before i painted it. Dont really need any extra lumber now that i have some Red Oak, Poast Oak, Ash and Cedar air drying. after i started the mill i found out that you have to kiln dry hardwood in order for it to be useable in the home. I guess thats next. Plan on cutting some lumber for fence and more cedar to have for hobby jobs. Thats all i do anyway is hobby jobs, furniture, cedar chest, shelves, tables, shadowboxes and what ever friends and the family wants. Thats what happens when you retire. But it keeps me out of the beer joints and pool halls.

Thank You Sponsors!