iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Countdown to School closing

Started by Chuck White, May 25, 2010, 10:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Well we will be done school on the 23rd of June for another school year.
19½ days left  :)

It'll be nice to get caught up on some of our sawing.
We're starting to fall a little behind schedule.
Hard to follow a tight schedule when you can only saw on weekends.

edit: Especially when the chance of rain has been anywhere from 30 to 60% lately.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

gary

Only 5 days of school left here

LAZERDAN

Done on thursday   Wha hoo     What am I talking about ?  Now thier gonna be looking for trouble    Lazerdan

Chuck White

It'll be nice when school's closed here, then maybe things will quiet down a little.

Right now I have 3 customers wanting their logs sawed "NOW".

Makes me not want to answer the phone.

edit:  WOW!   Finally hit 1,000 posts on the forum.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Tom

Caught up on sawing my foot!   Get out the fishing poles.  It's time to go fishing.  8)

Jeff

Tammy's been spending the last few days traveling for field trips. She was to Sleeping Bear dunes yesterday, and today will be going to Mackinaw Island.  They are finished June 3rd.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

IMERC

Quote from: Tom on May 26, 2010, 08:44:01 PM
Caught up on sawing my foot!   Get out the fishing poles.  It's time to go fishing.  8)

I did....
most all week and in a little bit too...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

metalspinner

Today is our first day of summer break.  My oldest is still in bed. ::)

Luckily for us (the parents), we have only 6 weeks for summer.  Our school is on a year around schedule so the summer break is relatively short.
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

woodsteach

students checked out yesterday and I'm finishing up paperwork today.  Then it is summer time with my kids and not someone else's. 

Oh and I'm behind on milling as well so will have to get busy!!

woodsteach
Brand X Swing Mill, JD 317 Skidloader, MS460 & 290, the best family a guy could ever dream of...all provided by God up above.  (with help from our banker ; ) )

Chuck White

Quote from: Tom on May 26, 2010, 08:44:01 PM

Tom, I know right where my fishin' stuff is and when I get a couple of days off (and bass season is open) I'll be throwing a chartouse  (sp) rubber worm back into the brush hole on a small local lake, not far from the house.
Tried that a couple of years ago and caught a nice Large-Mouth bass.  He was 22" long, with an 18" girth, don't know what he/she weighed!
Oh, no pics so, that probably didn't really happen.  ;D  But I was there and so was my younger brother.  ;)

Thank You Sponsors!