iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

mcculloch pro mac 610

Started by brymb5, May 14, 2010, 04:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brymb5

Does anyone know where I can get a clutch for a pro mac 610?

JohnG28

Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

Cut4fun

chainsawr

Yes, but I do have them in stock.  They sell so fast I can't keep them up on the site.  Complete clutch runs $35 and includes the whole mechanism, drum and so on.  Call if you want to order one.
www.chainsawr.com

Over 50,000 parts in stock.

Selling excellent Dolmar chainsaws and power equipment.

High volume Oregon bar and chain dealer.

Al_Smith

That doesn't surprise me a bit because Mac must have sold a zillion 610's,650's  etc . Not bad old saws in spite of being a tad heavy for 60 cc's .

chainsawr

Quote from: Al_Smith on May 16, 2010, 08:31:22 AM
That doesn't surprise me a bit because Mac must have sold a zillion 610's,650's  etc . Not bad old saws in spite of being a tad heavy for 60 cc's .

I would agree.  I think we sell at least one 600/3.7 series 'crackerbox' part every day of the week.  Probably in contention for the most purchased/produced saw in the US from that time period.
www.chainsawr.com

Over 50,000 parts in stock.

Selling excellent Dolmar chainsaws and power equipment.

High volume Oregon bar and chain dealer.

Al_Smith

Probabley more of them got shelved from faulty oilers than any other reason . These things have diaphragm pump oilers which get to leaking bar oil into the crankcase which in turn clogs the muffler screens . Given enough time the pyrolited oil chews away on the exhaust  side of the piston .

Not to worry  because these are tough old buzzards and once cleaned up with a good oiler can run for years afterwards with a screwed up  piston/cylinder that would have killed the average saw .

brymb5

thank you for the replies. I picked up a used Husq 288 instead.

Thank You Sponsors!