Sponsors:

A rather graphic, violent game.

Started by Texas Ranger, September 28, 2001, 10:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gordon

Well after three tries the best I could muster was---

63,500 8) 8) 8)

Gordon

Tom

If this had been golf I would have shot 80..............on the front 9 :(

CHARLIE

I got 41,500 on the Minimal and 31,500 on the Maximum. A few hostages kept getting in the way. >:( >:(
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Eggsander

I only tried it once and managed 37,000. I was doing pretty good until I got near his beer cooler and got distracted  :D
Steve

Jeff

Tom

Eggsander

Alright so I got face outta the cooler and gave it another try and made 78,000 (can't figure out how to do that nifty screen transfer like Jeff).
Did you notice the magazine rack?  :P   ;D
Steve

Jeff

I was to lazy to try to prove the 145,000 I got after I posted that.  Pay attention to figure out the "randomness" of the game.

Jeff

Eggsander, yopu brought up a trick that everybody should learn.  It's the "Print Scrren Button on your keyboard. or sometimes it says, prtScn sysRq  on the button.

Most people think if you push it , it starts your printer. Nope!

What it does is copies an image of whats on your screen to your clipboard.  You can then go into almost any photo or image editing program, select File New, make the dimentions the same as your monitor ( in my case 800 by 600) then select paste, and there you will have a picture of your screen!

You can then crop, or change it anyway you need.  I think I told Tom about this once, after he tried taking a picture of his monitor with his camera. This is MUCH better!

Don P

Cool, but then I never though of photoing the screen even.

On the other subject i ain't sayin. Michelle calls me a shooter and took my gun :D :D Now she does the huntin and I clean, can't argue with a girl that keeps the freezer full.  :-*

Eggsander

This image has nothing to do with the discussion but I had to try Jeff's tip. Sorry for the inconvenience.   ::)
Steve

Tom

Sometimes I'm dumber'n a rock, but I always. somhow, get it done. That print screen thing sure saves a lot of head scratchin' and fuss but I can't seem to remember all this stuff from one day to thuther.  

Now, what were we talkin' about? :-/ :-[

Jeff

Eggsander if thats your boat, you'll be needing my phone number before next boating season...

CHARLIE

Eggsander, where do you keep your yacht?  In the lake at Helmer Myre State Park, or Cedar Lake in Austin?  8)
You can get a better deal at the Lake Florence Marina in Stewartville since the dam broke :D :D :D :D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Texas Ranger

Jeff told us how he printed the screen, he did not tell us how he manipulated the numbers on the screen in the Adobe program!

I smell a rat!

(I cant get past 65,000)

Jeff

No manipulation my friend just a sharper eye and a steady aim. and one other secret.  go into your temp internet files and find the file "binladenliquors_ol10[1].swf"

copy it and paste it to your desktop. You can then play ole shoot binladen offline, PLUS you can resize the window to make the game bigger.

Texas Ranger

Thanks, Jeff, that will make it easier, the web site is real busy right now.  Imagine that.

Eggsander

Yeah that's our boat. She's a well experienced 26 years old this month!
Charlie, I live just South of Albert Lea Lake where Helmer Myre is, but the biggest boat I've stuck in there yet is a 22 footer. ;D, We keep the Egg on the "Superior" water up north. Sadly though she's coming out for the year this week.  :'( :'( :'(
Steve

Gordon

Eggsander

That's very good Gordon, but I think it's time for a new hobby. ;)
Whoa, easy now....just....put....the....gun....down.  :)
Steve

Jeff

Texas Ranger

Well, dern, Gordon, whats the secret?  I cannot get out of the 70.000's, and I cannot download it like Tom said, cause it asks for more subfiles and other do dads that I don't understand.

swampwhiteoak

Yeah, I want the secret too.  Best I've done is 75000.   :(

Thank You Sponsors!