iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Its closer then you think...

Started by Jeff, April 29, 2010, 11:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeB

We booked a room at the Lakeshore Motel for friday and Saturday night. I guess that means we be coming. Anybody know anything about this motel?
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

pigman

Lee, my wife and I stayed there last year. Not fancy, but plenty nice for country folk. Pretty lake out back.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

LeeB

If it's good for country folk, it ought be just fine for an old Texan turned hillbilly then.  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

isawlogs

Lee it will be a pleasure to shake your hand .  :)   8)

Bob , will you and broomstick operator/driver going to make it this summer ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Radar67

Hmmm, Marcel and Asy coming, that sure is sweetening the pot.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

WDH

Well, I was going to say that I was coming, but that would de-sweeten the pot  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

isawlogs

Danny , I like my coffe black , straight  no additives .  ;)   I'll have a bleue on ice for you mon ami  ;)  

A sweetener .. me ...  8)   :D :D  Boy , of all things , this is a first .  :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

pigman

Quote from: isawlogs on May 21, 2010, 09:51:26 PM

Bob , will you and broomstick operator/driver going to make it this summer ???
Not sure yet. I don't like to plan that far ahead at my age. ;)

isawlogs

Thats ok Bob , leave it to the broom stick handler to take care of .     :)

Marcel

WDH

Pigman, if you are not careful, you will end up on the wrong end of the broom stick  :).

I sure hope to see you at the Pig Roast.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DR_Buck

Look's like our probibility of showing up this year is increasing.   We've just crossed the 90% point.   ;D   Just need to decide if I drag the travel trailer along or get a motel room.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

LeeB

Quote from: Radar67 on May 12, 2010, 07:49:00 PM
Is there anyone from Tennessee or south planning to attend?

We're not south but a little east of you. Looks like Lindy and I will be coming. Just checked and we have reservations for a room at the Lakeside Motel for the nights of the 6th and 7th. :) :) I really am looking forward to meeting a lot of you folks face to face.

pigman

Quote from: LeeB on May 24, 2010, 06:23:00 PM
Quote from: Radar67 on May 12, 2010, 07:49:00 PM
Is there anyone from Tennessee or south planning to attend?

We're not south but a little east of you. Looks like Lindy and I will be coming.
DanG Lee, I drove through Arkansas last week and I thought it was west of Mississippi. :-\ No wonder It took so long to get to Texas, I took the long way there.

LeeB

::) oops. No wonder Lindy always says I'm Ash backwards.

asy

Boss...  When are ya starting the official Piggy-Roast-Count!??!?!

I wanna be the first to reply - I'm just SO darned excited about FINALLY getting to be there in person!!!

I hope the piggy is a nice happy crispy one...  :)

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

wood monger

Can I get info on pig roast. I see the date is august 7th. Where is it being held. What days can you be there, etc.

reberly

Quote from: wood monger on June 09, 2010, 08:09:30 PM
Can I get info on pig roast. I see the date is august 7th. Where is it being held. What days can you be there, etc.

+1

Rich
http://Eberlywoods.com

Big lumber is our legacy

reberly

Thanks Jeff,
I wanted to know the location.  I will miss this year by 2 days traveling from NW Minnesota to SW Michigan.  Sometimes I go across Michigan and down the entire LP.
Rich
http://Eberlywoods.com

Big lumber is our legacy

weisyboy

hmmmm, maby if i start swiming now. :)
god bless america god save the queen god defend new zealand and thank christ for Australia
www.weisssawmilling.com.au
http://www.youtube.com/user/weisyboy?feature=mhee
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000696669814&sk=photos

timerover51

As I am new to the Forum, where is the Pig Roast held at?  I will likely be in Grand Haven Michigan on August 6th.

Meadows Miller

Gday

And Welcome to The Forum Timeover  ;) ;D ;D Its held at Jeffs place and Ill be there this year aswell ;) ;D 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

timerover51

Greetings, Chris, thanks for the reply.  Looks like Jeff is up in the UP near the Soo.  I might be going by him, but more likely in a ship that a car.

Jeff

Nope, he's not. We have property in the U.P., but live in Harrison  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

timerover51

Interesting, you are not that far from Houghten and Roscommon then.  Had an aunt and uncle in Roscommon that we used to visit when I was in my teens.  Caught a nice pike while fishing for perch on Houghten Lake.  I remember is as a nice area with a lot of trees and things to do.

Jeff

Yup, Houghton Lake is the next town north on 127. Clare is the next town south.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!