iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

mcCulloch manual or auto chain oiler

Started by davefrommd, October 18, 2003, 04:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davefrommd

I was looking at a new 10-10 (forgot the last letter model#)Mcculloch chain saw selling for $200.00 as it is the last of them made. The salesman said it originally sold for around $400.00. It has a manual chain oiler button on the left side near the trigger area. This chain saw looked to be well built and all metal like commercial grade. Would anyone know if this chainsaw has just a manual chain oiler or a automatic & manual chain oiler. Your help and comments would be greatly appreciated.  Is this saw worth $200.00 for occasional use. Thanks in advance. Dave

Kevin

davefrommd

I am going to look at it again on monday as I just don't remember the complete model#  However on the owners manual it had three saws on the front cover one of them was pm700 I think. They were getting ready to close so I will go back on monday. It had a 16" or 18" bar. Is it worth$200.00 brand new never used.  Hey really appreciate your help.  Dave

Kevin

I would say it was worth $200.
Do you know how many cc?
That's a 54 or 57cc powerhead depending on the model.

davefrommd

I don't know which cc it is. The owners manual was sealed in plastic so I'll look at it on monday. Dave

davefrommd

Hey Kevin, I went to that site you recommended and saved it for future parts, manuals, etc. Some very good information. Tomorrow morning I am going to look at that mcculloch chain saw. I have the $$$ if I want to buy it. I'll let everyone know what happens.  Thanks again.. Dave

davefrommd

I was looking at chain saw pictures and specifications and the chain saw I was looking at looks like the pm 10-10s. It looks to be a well built chain saw so I may buy it tomorrow morning.  I really appreciate everyones help. Let you know what happens. Dave

Thank You Sponsors!