iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fox Hunting should be banned......

Started by Jim_Rogers, April 05, 2010, 05:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Rogers

If you agree with this please send to the powers that be. Hope we can stop it. While I always agree that hunting is an ethical God given right, I think that I would have to agree with the author on this one.... fox hunting should be banned!  :o

Please help ban fox hunting ... >:(

THIS MADNESS MUST STOP!!  :'(
see below:

Signed,
Peter Cottontail
HAPPY EASTER XXXOOO

;D :D
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

DR Buck

Man as someone that has had to deal with rabid foxes  I saw the topic subject  of this thread and was fired up, ready to post my 3¢ worth and then some.

Then I read it and near fell out of my chair.    smiley_flipping smiley_roller smiley_flipping lol lol lol
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

CHARLIE

I hope the fox knows BRASS (BREATH in, let out ½ a breath. RELAX. AIM. SQUEEZE trigger slowly. SHOOT. :)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Don_Papenburg

apearantly not .  With that scope and trypod and only two rabbits in four hours . That is bad.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Warbird

Someone should post this on fox news.  ;D

dovetails

He needs to close the bolt if he expects to get another one!
1984 wm lt30,ford 3000 w/frt lift,several chain saws, 1953 model 30 Vermeer stump grinder,full wood working shop, log home in the woods what more ya need?

Dodgy Loner

Quote from: Warbird on April 05, 2010, 10:37:31 PM
Someone should post this on fox news.  ;D

Groan ::)

Haha...No one appreciates a good bad pun as much as I do. :D
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

forest.c

hahaha you got me i was fixing to get ugly till i saw the pik :D :D :D
forest.c

Warbird

I sent this in email to 3 of my buddies who are very pro-hunting, like me.  I just put a link to the picture (the link includes "peta").  NONE of them have replied yet.  I bet they are thinking I've done flipped my lid.  LOL

ARKANSAWYER

Got me with this one Jim.  Hope LBJ does not see it.  She will want a new .17 to shoot tree rats with so she does not have to chase them in her old age.  ;D
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!