iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

T-Shirts?

Started by Jeff, October 17, 2003, 07:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Several of yopu mentioned T-Shirts in the hat thread. I talked with Ada and found her t-shirt source. It seems the shirts would end up costing about 8 bucks for full white or natural (light tan I believe) sizes to XL. larger sizes will be more but I dont know how much more. This includes a full color Forestry forum Art work.

I would have to order 100 shirts. I need to know if there is enough interest in this for me to lay that out. I dont mind sitting on some of them for a while, but not all of them.

Let me know and if the response is as good as it was for the hats or better we will do it.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Weekend_Sawyer

Oh yea, I am interested! o course I like my shirts loose... I prefer XXL. ;)
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Jeff

Ya sure thats enough x's? :D

I'm thinking we would need alot of da multi x ones.

LSUNo1

I'd be good for a couple XL. Like the hats, one for playin, one for working and both for sawin!

Fla._Deadheader

Just WHAT are ya in sin you atin??? ??? :D :D

I want to order some hats and a few shirts, but, not until we get a couple of good loads of logs up and sawn. Maybe in 3 weeks or so???
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Brian_Bailey

Count me in for a couple of large tan ones.  Thanks Jeff.
WMLT40HDG35, Nyle L-150 DH Kiln, now all I need is some logs and someone to do the work :)

oakiemac

Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

isawlogs

I'd take one with only one X on it....
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

DanG

Jeff, the multi-x jobs usually run a buck more than the abnormally small ones, like XL. ;D  At least that's what my last source charged.

Does this outfit offer a bell-bottom t-shirt?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Kevin

Do these have a sawdust pocket?

Kevin

Long sleeves and mittens?

Jeff

No but when you kill the beaver for the ear flaps for your hat maybe we can add one.

Jeff

dolphins and kitty cats

Kevin

Wouldn't you need a kangaroo for that?

Norm

You can put me down for an XL and Patty a large. I used to get all my tee shirts and sweatshirts from the school fundraisers when the boys were in high school but since they moved out all I have is the plain ones. I refuse to wear the designer name ones.

woodmills1

Shirts now you are talkin, ifin ya puts a pocket on em I will take a dozen XL, be a walkin talkin advertisement.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Fla._Deadheader

DanG Norm. Ya mean ya Don'T help poor Ralph Loren advertise his "Polo" shirts??? He took some small time outfit to court for using "HIS" design, of the little horsey ::) ::) ::)

I love to buy a vehicle from the BIG car lots, and them ask 'em, "How much ya pay for me ta drive around advertising for y'all???" Their response is, " we put that on ALL our vehicles". Well, if ya ain't payin, take it off the one I'M buying. :o :o ::)  You must be crazy, I heard 'em say.  YUP, advertising ain't free ;D ;D ;D ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Kevin

I'll need a compartment in the back to carry my lunch and a hood.

Texas Ranger

Gee, boss, after the dolphins, I think I would want to see one before ordering.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

AtLast

Id take a cpl of the tan XL's..:)

Percy

Id take a couple of  L's  or XL's . Whatever you get. Hatcheck is in the mail ;D ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Jeff

QuoteId take a couple of  L's  or XL's . Whatever you get. Hatcheck is in the mail ;D ;D

hmmm, considering the exchange you made that out for $687.65 right?

David_c

8)i have to have a shirt to go with my hats xl

Kevin

Fla._Deadheader needs one with built in floatation.

Lenny

I`m in fer 3 with a X and the sawdust colector
                Lenny

Thank You Sponsors!