iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Smoked Ham (update) and Ribs

Started by Magicman, March 24, 2010, 07:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

My man Jerry showed up again.  Ham this time.   digin1    I've got a fairly large Oak & Cherry job scheduled for next week, so guess who I'll haul the slabs to.....Yep, Jerry..... ;) :)

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

LeeB

even with my belly full of super, that ham still makes my mouth water.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

CLL

Sure would be nice iffin a man would cut it in half, and send to someone with some pinto beans. MMMMMM Maybe even have some collard greens, cornbread, onions, and plenty of homemade butter. Of course that would come with peach cobbler and sweet tea., and of course a little GRITS on the side.
Too much work-not enough pay.

Magicman

I didn't even see the package of ribs lying next to the ham...... digin1

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WH_Conley

AW come on, enough torture already.  :'(
Bill

stonebroke

How come you don't weigh 400 lbs? :D :D :D

Stonebroke

Magicman

Cause I work it off sawing slabs to haul to Jerry...... ;D :D

inghamb87

Magicman, it should be crime to share those images *Gulp* ... on my way to raid the fridge just to find some bread and as peanut better, darn it ;-)

Thank You Sponsors!