iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawmill Shootout moves to Ohio for 2004!

Started by Dugsaws, October 14, 2003, 01:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dugsaws

;D The Sawmill Shootout will be moving in 2004 to the Paul Bunyun show in Ohio the first weekend in Oct '04 ...
  ;D
Doug

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WV_hillbilly

That is going to  be great to have the shootout here in are neck of the woods 8)  .

Dugsaws we will  have to  try and make it both days next year.  That way we can see all the mills run in the shootout . Then on Sunday we can load your Logosol and hook my sawmill up and bring them home :) :) . But we can't tell the wives our plans until all ofthe equipment is at home. I would rather ask for forgiveness than permission ::) :o
Hillbilly

shopteacher

I'm putting that on my calendar for next year. Didn't get to go to nuthing this yr.  I got to a couple woodworking shows in Columbus almost every winter.  One's usually at the fair grounds and last year they had a woodworking machinery show at the convention center.  Been looking at the lasers for cutting and engraving wood.  Slick item, but pricey.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Jeff

I'll plan on the Paul Bunyan show this next year.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kevin

Bibbyman

We missed it again this fall but I told Mary the Shootout will be at PB next fall and she said, "We're goin''"
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

EZ

My wife and I will be their, again. We will be wearing are FF hats.  ;D
EZ

Bro. Noble

Well,  I'm looking for a new image and wouldn't mind trying that little 'patty-cake' man that is in Dougsaw's post.

Whadda ya think? :)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

RavioliKid

RavioliKid

Kevin

Sven;
Send a car for me.
Is the Wood-Mizer limo orange?

Sven Christiansen

Tagerts_crossing

What part of ohio is the shootout in.  With it being in oct. may be able to hit some octoberfest celebrations(dark beer and good food) on the way, lots of german decent in parts of ohio.
John Schoolcraft

Captain

Well, selfishly I was looking forward to the Shootout being in Springfield, MA next year.  It is just about 100 miles from me.  What a chance to see the Peterson ASM have a go at the shootout.  Well, looks like I'll still see the mill, but won't see the shootout.

I just may have to travel to Ohio in October...

Captain

Kevin

Thank You Sponsors!