iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need Texas Help

Started by jim king, March 07, 2010, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim king

I am trying to copntact a company in Texas and something about my email is not compatible with the system they use.   None of my telephones work and are not expected to work in the near future.

I would like the company office in Texas to send me a normal email address so I can talk to them.  I need to buy these tracks for 3 units immediatly and the ship leaves from Houston.

http://www.dominionequipmentparts.com/

If anybody can help thank you very much.

Jim King
email        jameskingpe@yahoo.es

These are the tractors that I need the rubber tracks for.

fuzzybear

Jim,
  I sent an email to them and hopefully they will get back to you asap. good luck!!
I never met a tree I didn't like!!

jim king

fuzzybear;

Thjank you very much.  I dont know how you got an email to them.  My computor absolutly would not cooperate with their system.

Again, Thankyou

Jim

SwampDonkey

Jim you might be experiencing some type of "access denied". Some sites deny access from foreign IP's. Some satellite customers here in New Brunswick can not access the CBC news website because it blocks US IP's, the internet provider is in DC. May also be an email spam filter excluding foreign emails, yahoo emails, AOL emails or Google emails.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!