iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

RoBo plow

Started by Raider Bill, March 06, 2010, 10:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tPg1ZMiC9pA

Now you can sit in front of the PC nice and warm and plow!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Burlkraft

Why not just 1 pain free day?

Magicman

How 'bout them apples snowballs..... :o :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

D Hagens

Hey that's pretty cool!
In one of the videos there's a miniature yellow snow plough that he fires up on the table.
I got to thinking that it would make a great cheese grater, like put the pizza shell on the table, adjust the chute and drop a pound of cheese in there and watch it fly all over the place! ;D

Ernie

Wow, I'd like to hook my rotary hoe on the front and dig my garden from the house.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Mr Mom

Their is guy that is a retired eng he made a remote controled snowblower around here.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

isawlogs

I like that plow .  8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

rbhunter

I wonder what the range is on the remote control. That was moving pretty good.
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Two-Lady-Sawyers

I want one. A new toy, Yea 8)
Politically incorrect (LH feed) Foley-Belsaw M14 W/mods, Ford Ranger 4cyl 4sp power plant, Oliver Super 88RC, 93 Ford F150 4x4, Echo CS530, Echo CS306, Half finished log arch

chevytaHOE5674

Be nice if you could see your driveway from inside and you lived someplace that didn't get much snow.

Brucer

Quote from: chevytaHOE5674 on March 07, 2010, 08:50:51 AM
Be nice if you could see your driveway from inside and you lived someplace that didn't get much snow.

You got that right ;D ;D. Wouldn't last long around here.

I wonder how it managed to build that big pile of snow that was 4 times higher than it was ??? ??? :D.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Thank You Sponsors!