iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How many Nobles does it take to change a lightbulb

Started by Kevin, October 11, 2003, 03:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Sawyerfortyish

A man after my own heart. How else would you do it? ::) Go out and buy a bucket truck just to change one light bulb ???.Never ask for help when you can do it yourself  ;)

dail_h

World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Kevin_H.

What is the guy holding the bottom of the ladder think'n he's gonna do?

If'n some of the supports give way the guy on the bottom could be the next person in space

that would make one huge teeter totter ;)
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Tom

That operation need to be on the new TV show "Ya gotta see this". :D

Percy

Issat really Noble up there?? As cool as that looks, its probably pretty dangerous.(Polish Ladder) ;D  Here in B.C. if he got caught,the Workers Compensation Board(W.C.B.) would make this guys rates so high, he'd go broke. Hmmmmmm
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Kevin

That's a Do It Yor Self 'r.
Noble is a self proclaimed jack of alls, that's why I was picking on him.  ;D

biziedizie

Percy haven't you leaned yet the W.C.B is a farce??? I wonder how many thousands I've given to them blood suckers over the years and when ya need it they just let you down ::)
  Speaking of the goverment they sent me a G.S.T check for a whooping $54.00 8) Think I might go out and buy a fancy cheeseburger with that and maybe some fries 8)
  Why do they bother??? Are they trying to make themselves look good???

Steve

Paul_H

I think that guy is the same lowlife that stole Harold's tailights.He's not changing,he's pinching.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Bro. Noble

So now you Canuc's are ganging up------calling me a Low life and a Jack (WHAT WAS THAT YOU CALLED ME), Kevin?
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Jeff

ohsoloco

Lotsa Polish refereces lately...ya doopas!   :D

Percy

QuoteLotsa Polish refereces lately...ya doopas!   :D
;D ;D ;D My last name is Gavronsky so bein as that aint french, I figure Im allowed. ;D ;D Ive been called the Pollish Princess by my truckin buddies(rednecks) and lately, since I sold the truck, they are callin me KUBASAWYER.

No  offence or disrespect intended Noble, just looked a tad Dang-erous ;)
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Norm

Wow I've seen it all now, that's the tallest milking stool ever.

Noble, I didn't know your middle name was Jack. :D

Kevin

Noble, you could have used that for pruning your trees instead of standing in that shaky old bucket.

Bro. Noble

That does bring back some memories.  I don't like these mercury-vapor lights,  cause I figger if someone is gonna steal something at night,  he otter bring his own light.

I had the old kind of incandescent 'flood' light on a little skinny pole in the yard.  The DanG bulb burned out. >:(

As I mentioned in earlier posts,  I (like Chet and Kevin) consider myself a 'high up-in-the-sky' worker.  Where we differ is that I consider 10 feet high-up -in-the- sky.  Anyway this pole was at least 12 ft tall and maybe even 14.  I got this aluminum extension ladder that's almost as tall.  I could get within a couple of feet of the blamed thing feeling pretty comfortable but then the ladder got rickity and the pole got to weaving.

REA put me in a new Mercury-vapor light.  I got it on a switch though so I can turn it off at night.  I'm no dummy ;D

Percy,

Our youngest son was delivered (in an emergency situation) by this Polish Dr.  I did notice he had holes in his socks though :D :D

I like Polish sausage ::)  But, I don't buy it in a filling station like Jeff. ;D

Jeff

chet

A yooper would have mounted da light fixture really low on da pole (say 5 feet up). Dat way he could reach it easily if da DanG bulb burned out.   :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Bro. Noble

There you go again Chet------pullin my leg. >:(

You figgered I'd run right down to the hardware to buy a 5 foot extension ladder ::)  I think I can build my own :D

Minnesota_boy

If a Yooper mounted that light only 5 feet up a pole, it would be under the snow all winter.  ;D
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

chet

Don't need da light in the winter. Da bright moon reflectin' of the snow brighten's things up jist great.    :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Gus

That looks like something my dad would do. I love the old fart but I learned alot of things from him I couldn't forget fast enough. ::)

Gus
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

pappy

poor Noble-- I can just hear em' now  

Why's everybody always pickin' on me  :( :( :(
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

whitepe

Yeh Noble,
Why's everyone picking on you?
Is it because you ate that pickled bologna?   ;D
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Thank You Sponsors!