iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

EZ BOARDWALK Sawmills!!

Started by Jeff, February 16, 2010, 03:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Please welcome E.Z. Boardwalk Sawmills as the newest Forestry Forum Sponsor!

If You get a chance, give Edward Zimmerman a call at the number below and let him know you saw him here as a sponsor. Right now Edward does not have the ability to get email or on-line contact, but he does have someone putting together a website for him. You can click on the sponsor link to the left to keep tabs on EZ BOARDWALK Info as it is added to the site.

Edward became a Sponsor after reading some printed posts that one of his customers brought to him and became interested in helping to sponsor the effort here.  I think that is really something great. :)

EZ BOARDWALK Sawmills is located in Emden Missouri

I know that Edward would love to hear from you!
573-633-2135

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paul_H

Welcome and thank you Edward Zimmerman.Hopefully somebody will print this and pass it on to you again.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Bibbyman

Kentucky Wood Expo - Sept 2006

I'll say something to Eli the next time I see him.  We use to cross paths a couple of times a year at trade shows and such.  Great guy, great family to visit with.  He carries a variety of items useful for the sawmill owner.  His mills have a few novel features and he's a snappy dresser!

P.S.  all his local ads say " No Sunday calls please".

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

John S

Ed,
Welcome to the forum.  I had a nice conversation with you at the Sawlex last May and enjoyed seeing your two mills.
John Snyder
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

jdtuttle

Have a great day

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Edward, and thanks for becoming a sponsor!

Some really good people here!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Tom

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Edward and Family.

sprucebunny

Thanks very much for being a sponsor, Edward ! Welcome !
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Bibbyman

I asked Mary and "Eli" is the only name we've known him by.  Maybe we've been wrong all these years?  Maybe he's got an alias?  ::)
Sawing since '94

Captain

If I were a manual bandmill buyer, there's would be on my list.

Thanks EZ Boardwalk

Captain

ARKANSAWYER

Hey! I know them.  They is not all that far from here.  Used to see them down at Little Rock at the Farm Show.  That mill cuts on a bit of an angle.  Kind of a neat deal.  Pretty well made machines and they are nice folks.
ARKANSAWYER

Bibbyman

Quote from: ARKANSAWYER on February 16, 2010, 07:22:39 PM

Hey! I know them.  They is not all that far from here.  Used to see them down at Little Rock at the Farm Show.  That mill cuts on a bit of an angle.  Kind of a neat deal.  Pretty well made machines and they are nice folks.

He's been to the Springfield Farm Fest the last couple 2-3 times we've been there.  But he was set up way on the other end of the fairgrounds from the other mills.
Sawing since '94

LOGDOG

Thanks for your Sponsorship and welcome aboard Edward.  :)

LOGDOG

Jasperfield

I know many thousands of people and a fair amount fewer of genuinely, bone-deep good character, like Ed. I'm thankful to know him and I'm always glad to see him. He is the "early bird" that gets the worm.

I saw him at Richmond; He was sweating there (with the rest of us) at Cape Girardeau; ...wiping the mud at Morgantown; and at Paul Bunyan.

A fine fellow. I wish him well!

Jasperfield

fishpharmer

Welcome to Forestry Forum, E Z Boardwalk.  We are sure glad to have you as a sponsor.  During 2009 Sawlex I had a chance to look at your mills and take a few pictures.  I can't seem to locate the pictures yet.  I was impressed by your sawmills, a lot of mill for the money.  Thanks
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

thecfarm

Never saw one in use,but I do remember the head being at an angle to the rails.Welcome to the forum.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

EZ, thanks for the sponsorship!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Brucer

Well, I haven't seen one yet, but already I like his design. From the website ...

"Guard prevents blade from cutting into clamps "

:D :D :D

Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Part_Timer

I've had a chance to run one of those at the KY wood expo.  If I needed another band mill that would be the one I'd have. 
Thanks Edward.
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

rickywashere

hmm they look interesting .. would be nice to see one in action , kinda wonder about the slant cutting and how it works

fishpharmer

The EZ Boardwalk mills at Sawlex 2009 were doing a fine job cutting.  They would be on my shortlist of manual mills if I was in the market for one.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

sdunston

I like the shingle and sidding jig, and the price makes me smile :)
Sam
WM LT28, American fordge 18x8 planer,Orange and white chainsaws, NH TC33, IHT6 dozer, IH-H tractor and alot of other stuff that keeps me agravated trying to keep running

rickywashere

yea the price looks great for what ya get .... the more i look at it the more i want to see one in action...

Ivey

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, and thanks!
Logmaster LM-4 , New Holland 4x4 w/FEL , Ford L-9000 tandem w/ prentice TS-33 loader, Nyle L200M, Cook's 4" board edger, John Deere 310se backhoe w/ forks

customdave

Yes welcome EZ Boardwalk mills!!, like your design, would love to see one up close someday!!!....

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Thank You Sponsors!