iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood carving with a chainsaw

Started by DouginUtah, February 16, 2010, 12:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DouginUtah

I received an email this evening with some amazing pictures of chainsaw wood carving.

It listed a web address - www.abundance-acres.com - but the pictures on the web site were not nearly as impressive as the ones I received. There is a short Youtube video of him at work.

I have twenty-seven pictures which are 100K+ each. If you would like to have them emailed to you let me know. This offer expires in two days.  (3325K)
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

HolmenTree

Quote from: DouginUtah on February 16, 2010, 12:27:23 AM

I received an email this evening with some amazing pictures of chainsaw wood carving.

It listed a web address - www.abundance-acres.com - but the pictures on the web site were not nearly as impressive as the ones I received. There is a short Youtube video of him at work.

I have twenty-seven pictures which are 100K+ each. If you would like to have them emailed to you let me know. This offer expires in two days.  (3325K)
I didn't get to see your pictures, but you have to realize most if not all of these chainsaw carvings are just roughed out with a chainsaw.Then all the detail is done with a dremil , chisels etc.
When I figure out how to post photos on this site I'll show you some chainsaw carvings done with just a chainsaw, some of these carvings are 6 ft high and done in 2 hours at a carving competiton.
Willard.
Making a living with a saw since age 16.

Thank You Sponsors!