iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Jeff This ones for you

Started by Coon, February 11, 2010, 05:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon

Just watched this video and thought of you Jeff.  It's good for a laugh and will open your eyes a bit.  :D 

If the moderators wish for this to be in the outdoors topic feel free to move it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvljm28Eb5M

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

beenthere

Jeff is walkin upright now  ???  ::) ::)
;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

moonhill

At first I thought she was just on the look out, standing up to get a better view and wiff, it turns out she is three legged and adapting.

Tim
This is a test, please stand by...

LOGDOG

Wow that's cool. She's just strolling down the road like it's nothing.

LOGDOG

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Coon

You're right Jeff your video is alot better.  I love how close it brings you to the real thing.... almost as if I was right there.   ;)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

LOGDOG

I wonder how she lost the leg? She actually seems much more fluid when walking upright.

LOGDOG

Jeff

I'd bet she lost it in a trap.  That kind of behavior could give a pretty good explanation to bigfoot sightings.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Don K

Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Dodgy Loner

Quote from: Jeff on February 12, 2010, 07:10:40 AM
I'd bet she lost it in a trap.  That kind of behavior could give a pretty good explanation to bigfoot sightings.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Quote from: Don K on February 12, 2010, 07:31:49 AM
Tracks don't match.

It's easier to fake a footprint than a giant, furry, bipedal mammal...

Then again, maybe not... ;D ;D ;D
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

Meadows Miller

Gday

I think its Yogi Bears Missus of to the shops  ;) :D :D :D :D ;D

Regards Chris

4TH Generation Timbergetter

moonhill

Her arms are too short, especially one of them, to be mistaken for a bigfoot.  No swing of the arms either.  She walks like one of those rap dudes with their pants hanging down around their knees, too.  Something you will not see a bigfoot doing.  Tall and skinny not bulky like the bigfoot.  No, I have never seen one so I don't have a clue as to what I am talking about.

Tim
This is a test, please stand by...

Raider Bill

Is she 3 legged or one armed? ;D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

LOGDOG

I've seen bigfoot - he looks nothing like that.  :-X He's camera shy otherwise I'd show you a picture.  ::)

LOGDOG

ErikC

I could see someone making that mix-up. But there are plenty of sightings where what was seen was definitely not a three legged bear,  for the reasons already stated in the last few posts.
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

Thank You Sponsors!