iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Daffodils

Started by Magicman, February 10, 2010, 08:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I guess that it is still a bit early for hummers. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

trapper

My wife made me get rid of the lilacs too.  very alergic to them also.  I realy like them so may plant some by the woods where she never goes.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

sawguy21

Saw the first daffodils yesterday. WOOHOO.  :D Lilacs are among my favorites too.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WDH

Wisteria frutescans can be a noxious vine that takes over entire trees.  Best watch it carefully.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

Not an old farm house around these parts that hasn't got a lilac bush. I've got 2 white ones and a couple lavender ones. We also plant Japanese lilac here. The cemetery has a huge one, it blooms later, and it's real old. Been here ever since the beginning I think, over a 100 years. The old people that are left around now said it was put there before their time. A lot of my neighbors now are all new blood from afar.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

That is some pretty magicman.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bro. Noble

Quote from: SwampDonkey on March 23, 2011, 05:12:16 AM
A lot of my neighbors now are all new blood from affair.

Some of my neighbors arrived via that route also ::)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Our Daffodil leaves are now 4"-6" tall.

It will not be too much longer before we will be seeing blooms.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

With the way the lawn is bearing up, we won't be far behind. Been mild here since Saturday and I'm seeing green again. Well, at least under the picnic table. ;D :D

thecfarm

Looking forward to the yellow,Magicman.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

clww

Ours started coming up just after Christmas here at The Beach.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!