iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just The Udder Night

Started by Burlkraft, February 03, 2010, 09:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

I don't know what caused it, but Sunday morning I got up at 3:30 so violently sick that by 9:00 I was so de-hydrated I hadda get 3 big bags of saline.

I had wrongly accused Jeff of taking away my smiley.

Sorry Jeff, so now I gotta use it!

This was me for 5 1/2 hours   steve_smiley  steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley

I don't think the udder smiley for my condition would be approved for forum use    ;D  ;D  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Patty

I had the exact thing happen to me a while back. And I still don't feel so good. I thought it was food poisoning at first, the attack was so violent. Now I am not so sure, since it has lingered on now for more than a week.  :-\
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Raider Bill

That 2 bucket flu sure make life interesting.................. smile_juggle smiley_fused_bomb smiley_sick smiley_thumbsdown smiley_horserider
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Warbird

Egad.  That sounds horrible.  Much different from when I had the swine flu.  You still feeling ill or are you completely over it now?

beenthere

I coulda gone all day without that image in my head..... :o :o

Hope all is better today.  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

BcWoodWorks

Scary dude, scary.

You're gonna give me gray hair at 20, Pops.

:( Glad you're alright.
Alec - Woodworking rookie, and Private in the United States Army.

"Safety first, impressions last. Remember it." -Swampdonkey

Burlkraft

I'm still not 100%, but gittin' better each day.

Just being out of that DanGed hospital makes a guy feel real good.

I love them cardiac nurses, they do a great job, but I'm real sick and tired of being poked, prodded, sampled, imaged, stress tested and woke up about every 15 minutes. ;D  ;D

Jill only does that occasionally  :D  :D  :D

Patty

Gosh, I totally misread your first post.  :-X

I sure hope you get to feeling better very soon.  At least you have a good caregiver at home to keep an eye on you.
Women are Angels.
on a broomstick.....

Norm

Now take care of yourself and listen to Jill or I'm going to have to come up there and nursemaid you myself.....and I guarantee just the thought of me in a nurses' uniform should make you better. ;D

Reddog

Norm  :D

Steve glad to hear you are feeling better. :)

SwampDonkey

You got off easy. In one of the logging camps I stayed in, the cooking was real bad. Criminal. I had some "greasy" soup one night, and for 4 days it came from both ends.  :-X
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Burlkraft

Quote from: SwampDonkey on February 03, 2010, 06:33:37 PM
You got off easy. In one of the logging camps I stayed in, the cooking was real bad. Criminal. I had some "greasy" soup one night, and for 4 days it came from both ends.  :-X

Got any pictures of that?  :D  :D

Mooseherder

Wow,  feeling Green is for the Birds.
Hope you're on the mend and restocking the belly. ;)

SwampDonkey

Is this college fraternity initiation? :D :D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Patty

You better get better real quick there, Steve. If Norm can't find his white nurse stockings, he will have to resort to wearing his white fishnet stockings.   :o
Women are Angels.
on a broomstick.....

Warbird

ugh.  What is wrong with you people?  Are you trying to make everyone else violently ill, too??!  ;D LOL

Patty

Hey Steve, how are you feeling these days? Better, I hope. Those visions of Norm in fishnet stockings would cure anyone!
Women are Angels.
on a broomstick.....

Burlkraft

Well....I still have my gallbladder and they still don't know what's wrong with me.
They are messing with my meds now  ::)  ::)  ::)

So one day I'm all spaced out and tired and the next day I'm ready to take on the world.

I wish I could just settle in at OK and stay there!  ;D  ;D

Jeff

I really think it has to do with your forum age. How can you expect to feel right if you are Zero?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gary_C

Wow! You got sick and about the same time I had a little problem with a state trooper over there in Wisconsin. We better both get out of the state.  :)

But I hear it's snowing in Florida.

Come on over to MN and maybe the Mayo Clinic can fix you up. 
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Thank You Sponsors!